ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAMAGOTCHIS COME HERE NOW !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take my tamas to school with me and I play with them at morning and lunch break. My teacher is really cool but I wouldn't dare play them in class. She has a 'Confiscation Box', and if you get anything confiscated, then you don't get it back until half term. If she is in a good mood when you ask, she just might let you have it back if it is for a music lesson or something important like that. Last year, my friend got her tama confiscated for a week. She got hers at the same time as me so we were on the same GEN. When it was confiscated, it was on PAUSE, luckily. She was really sad, because it wasn't her playing with it, that's what she told me, anyway (we were in different classes!). She got it confiscated for a week, which meant that she was a GEN. behind, and she was upset about that. Anyway, she is now still on the first few GEN.'s, and I am on the 16th GEN.! That is the one that I got a few hours before her, and my other one is one the 13th! My friend set a record of the 18th GEN, but I will beat that for sure! If my silver one doesn't, my pink one will! I rock!

next time when you say quick! qiuck! make it important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my teacher lets me play with it if your done all your work. 

//-lWeRide
MINE DOES TOO.

AND I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

THEY DONT CARE CAUSE ME I GET VERY GOOD GRADES.

A'S AND B'S

NOT TO BRAG THOUGH

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH INE IN CLASS SINCE AUGUST.

My teacher says I can have it with me, but under a few conditions:

;) Turn off the volume.

;) Only play with it at recess and break.

:kusatchi: If it breaks, don't blame the school.

So your school sucks! :)

My teachers are nice enough to not mind my tama on the desk with sound off. XD

It's especially true in my History class, I sit right in front of my teacher, the tama in full view, and he never says anything. My math teacher is too distracted teaching his lesson and yelling and making jokes that he doesn't care at all. :huh:

My teacher says I can have it with me, but under a few conditions: :( Turn off the volume.

:( Only play with it at recess and break.

:( If it breaks, don't blame the school.

So your school sucks! :huh:
HEY ! That was REALLY mean when you said to me ' Your School Sucks ' That was really mean to me ! My school is the best !

- SSharada1325 :(

P.S. I hope EVERYONE has a great Thanksgiving Break !

I GOT MY TAMA TAKEN AWAY TWICE BY ONE OF THE MEANEST TEACHERS IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

But I got it back. :huh:

Well my teacher lets me play with it if your done all your work. 

//-lWeRide
Me too My teacher lets us play if we finish our work maybe only at some schools?

next time when you say quick! qiuck! make it important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean ?

- SSharada1325

P.S.- I am not trying to mean mean , OK ?

Shoot! The teacher took mines away for a whole day. Tell your parents!

[SIZE=21pt]P.S. TEACHERS ARE SCARED OF YOUR PARENTS![/SIZE]

This isn't true. You won't necessesarily get your tamagotchi taken away if you have it in class. I bring mine everyday and give it what it needs and never pause it and I never got it taken away. I'm a straight A student and that might change cause I got a 0 for losing my math paper. But other than that, I'm excellent in school. If you're going to bring your tamas to school you can pause them. I don't pause them, but you should because you're not me. But this is a helpful warning.

GotchiGirl96

i dunno bout in class, but a bunch of people keep tams around their necks at my school..

as if it 'fashionable' or something like that.

i dont. my tams are dead. ^-^

Shoot! The teacher took mines away for a whole day. Tell your parents!
[SIZE=21pt]P.S. TEACHERS ARE SCARED OF YOUR PARENTS![/SIZE]
thats because your parents tax dollars pay your teachers.

your parents shouldnt get mad because its a game. you lost it by playing in class and what not. thats your own problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back