ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAMAGOTCHIS COME HERE NOW !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS ! GUYS ! I THINK I KNOW WHY TEACHERS TAKE AWAY YOUR TAMA'S ! I think it is because they care about your education and if you play with your tama , you won learn anything , so you will not know anything when you are a adult .

- SSharada1325

Lol, I also think they take them because they want to play with them.

When I was in year 5, my teacher saw me playing with both of my Tamagotchis. He came over, picked them both up, and started playing with them lol! He was awesome...

My teacher doesn't even know that My friends and I have tamagotchis and have a tamagotchi meeting at recess. Everybody crowds around us. When they do that, I'm thinking "Personal space guys. PERSONAL SPACE! WE NEED PERSONAL SPACE!" Also, we need to stay away from the meanest lunch moniter, Mrs. Broccolihead *real one is Mrs. Braley. We call her Mrs. Broccolihead though. Also, we need to stay away from the three mean, tattletale girls.

//TamaPATCHI

PS. On indoor recess, I check on it in the bathroom ^_^

My mean Math teacher took it away from me and gave it bak but i cant take it 2 school now, oh well, only one more year of school!

HAHA! i had a dream last night that i brought my tamagotchi to school and like i almost got a detention. :p

HAHA! i had a dream last night that i brought my tamagotchi to school and like i almost got a detention. :p

My teacher doesn't even care.... He lets I play it in the class if necessary

accually it might just be your school! My friend feeds it before she getd into class and mutes it and then gets it out around reading groups or recess ^_^

are you all in america? They banned them from classrooms in the UK like 10 years back so everyones forgot by now

Last year in 3rd grade I got my tamagotchi taken away all the time. I always brought my tamagotchi out "in the open".

I dont really care I mean, i take mine to school every day. Its not much of aproblem cuz it sleeps throught the school day.that way I dont have to worry about taking care of it.

your totally right! I would be so mad if they took mine away just like that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back