All right level up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. Some people hate that idea.

That's why I was thinking as I mentioned above.

Say I have 500 as of now before the tama thing starts.

Ok now after it starts. I make 10 posts which makes my Post count 510.

So my bebitchi turns into wither Marutchi or Kinokomotchi.

So the posts are stillt here. But we just count them as void.

~ :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

So we have three different takes on this

1. Right a code that can onyl turn you into specific tamagotchis. Like It'll be set to turn you into (Shiro)Bebitchi, Kinokomotchi, Ichigotchi, Then Hanatchi. So you might not be happy with what you get.

2. Just set your avatar to whatever your on right now. Problem is there could sopme people who don't want to do that, and try to remember where they are and everything.

3. He could just set that extra icon thingy (Like the First 50 Tama-talk Member Avatar) into your tama. Yet too tedious on him. Lots of work.

any suggestions would be great.

So the posts are stillt here. But we just count them as void.
I wouldn't feel right voiding out the posts of those members who have been here and contributed... Could always just set the numbers and if you happen to be beyond the number in which you "change" then you jump ahead.

Also... Not looking good for people wanting a change according to the poll...

haha yah it was worth a try.

ahhh i c.

That's a very good idea.

I think that they sould change it, because it is very cool how it can be done!!!

well i guess only zero thinks it doesnt suk. :(

I measn it's 2 to 4.

the 4 people that didn't want this. That voeted no.

Why don't you guys want it. Post your thoughts. Got doubts? I eman we don't know if you don't tell us what you don't like. We could change it or sumthing.

THanks! :(

Eh. But we still need more people.

haha wtf only 7 votes. where's everybody!

haha 50%.

One more person and we wikll be winning (for now)

SWEET! winning! XD.

hehe.

wonder when the poll closes.

hmmm...i kinda started a new thread on the ranking system in the whats on ur mind forum...just for a clean slate

sorry, a bit off topic but, lain, we have the same bday's cept ur a year younger! how cool is that?!

Ok I myself don't really care if the rank gets changed or not... It is nifty idea though. If it changes thats fine if not thats fine too. Thats how I see it. Oh and in case anyone might be confused.... Rank and group is two different things. Like ok Admin is ranked as Administrator and is in the admin group. I am ranked as TamaMember and my group is First 50 Member. Two seperate things....

And actually I think maybe we should all start over.

Some people have kinda posted ALOT of very meaningless posts... In that I mean like very meaningless.. As just saying LOl to something. I don't mean to be mean or whatever. I just mean that if this happened it would make a clean slate for everyone.

To me its not fair at all to others when some post absolute junk just to raise their rank or whatever.

So if everyons posts were cleared from the rank it would seem fair to me cause its everyone.... At least everoyn currently then anyone else who comes in would be in the new ranking system anyways.... I guess to me if this was the way it would become it would be neat new ranking and would give everyone a new start with post rank. Its not a race or anything.

I don't know.... Whatever happens I will be fine with it....

Thats just my opinion... Nothing more nothing less...

:lol: :)

I think the current user rankings are fine. If a user isn't allowed to choose their own Tama-type for their ranking, they'll be displeased when it changes or they have several hundred posts to go.

We shouldn't reset the post counts. If we reset them, then it will become competitive over who has the most. The active posters already have high post rates, they will just work at raising them again.

I can understand that new members may want equal footing, but such is the internet: if you're not there first, you're behind.

I agree with you, i think everything is fine as it is, and i am number three on the top 10 posters, but thats caus ei avearage 30+posts a day, if we reset the post count i will still make 30+ useful posts a day and will be back on top, and THATS why i am a guide, becuase i am very active on the boarss, have been here a while, and am helpful, and lets face it no one who hase 3 posts is gonna be made a guide, post count is a big factor in many ways.

i think its a really good idea Iain but i think there should be more different ranks, being able to work your way through from the worst characters to the best characters of each age

my idea is (using examples for numbers just to show my point)

0 - 5 posts - Shirobebitchi or Bebitchi (male/female)

6 - 10 posts - Marutchi

11-25 posts - Hinotamatchi

26-50 posts - Oniotchi

51-100 posts - Ichigotchi

101-150 posts - Young Mimitchi

151-200 posts - Maskutchi

201-300 posts - Gozarutchi

301-400 posts - Robotchi

401-600 posts - Hanatchi

601-800 posts - Tarakotchi

801-1000 posts - Memetchi

1001-1200 posts - Kuchipatchi

1201-1400 posts - Mametchi

1401 + posts - Mimitchi

phew that took a lot of typing, what ya think ?

The voting is still open... I'd like to have at least a two-thirds majority (66 percent) for or against changing. Its leaning heavily towards changing... But not quite there yet. Get your vote in here

And... If we change it, We'd also have to decide how many stages we go through... Whether its as many characters as poison orchid suggests above or something else. I think the hard part will then be getting everyone to decide on which character is best-->worst. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back