All right level up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know my opinion is a little late but i think it shouldn't change, i mean it took me at least 2 months just to get where i am... and having to satart over fresh would really suck! pluss i can only post while at work since my computer has a virus on it so what would i do then? I say just keep the system the ways it's been.

ok, I have an idea...

first of all, I think your rank should just start from where you are, like if you have 500 posts already, then you would atomatically become the character that is programmed to that number of posts.

2nd, I think just the rank should change, not your avatar... so you could still pick your avatar. just your rank would change underneath it. some people might not like this idea, but its just what I would like to see.

3rd, I was just thinkin that we should also have a stage where your at the egg still, like 1-10 posts or something...

Ok, so I'm a newbie to this new tamagotchi connections. Are there any tips or tricks or codes i should know? Mine is an adult, training (IIIIIIIII) and he looks like a ninga. :D <---- like him.

My rank is a 'TamaMember', and I came here two days ago. I don't think that the sysytem needs any changing, since it's already done very well. If we were to change it to actual Tamagotchi names, though, what would we use(ex: Tamagotchi originals, Angel, Connection versions, etc...)? Maybe that would be decided with a vote, too... I think that this entire place is done very well, and needs no changes on our status ranks, if anything.

It doesn't affect my opinion of TamaTalk in anyway. But whatever the public wants. :D Change is usually good.

Vote: Change it.

Best,

Strawberry

ok, I have an idea...
first of all, I think your rank should just start from where you are, like if you have 500 posts already, then you would atomatically become the character that is programmed to that number of posts.

2nd, I think just the rank should change, not your avatar... so you could still pick your avatar. just your rank would change underneath it. some people might not like this idea, but its just what I would like to see.

3rd, I was just thinkin that we should also have a stage where your at the egg still, like 1-10 posts or something...
Okay.. I voted because of this post. If we change it, please make it that way. That way, everyones happy- We get to keep our posts, and we get to choose our avatar..and hey, the status thing doesnt even really matter!!

So like if our pet is an ichigotchi we are an ichigotchi or like does it depend on what you become by how active you are? like if you are barely on you are a bebitchi or if you are really active you are a mimitchi or mametchi?

I understand what your saying. I am not sure whether or not this is a good idea! It sounds good except that it would be a lot for the admin(s) to keep track of.

Why is it ppl don't write normaly o_O short words and slang are more confusing then anything lol

Anyways I love the idea of changing over to a new system.

I get it!!!! Yeah, it's a good idea, cuz it's Tama involved as well, and thats important!!!!

thats an awesome idea~! then we can work our way up to the charas we want~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back