All The Right Moves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(...Tyler had already jumped down from the tree.)

Tyler stopped, staring at the vines snaking thier way up the tree trunk. He glanced around, looking for what could have caused this spontaneous growth, then squinted at the vines again. "Huh. I wonder what..." He paused when he looked around again and saw a younger girl standing in the grass. He stumbled up to her, frowning slightly. "...Wow. Did you just make that happen?" he asked, forgetting all formalities in his curiosity. "Are you...one of them?" He decided to leave out the fact that he had powers for a second, just in case this girl didn't have them and though that he was a bit insane.

(I hope it's not too late for me to join! :) I may make another charrie later)

Name: Steven Thomas

Personality: Steven has a good heart and is clumsy. He is very easy to get along with. Unfortunately he doesn't like being around other people since it ticks him off. He's very uptight and gets ticked off by many common things easily. He can also be rash.

Looks: Steven has dark brown hair and green eyes. He weighs 285 pounds and is 5'9. He is African American, has a muscular body and underneath his belly his core is ripped. He likes to wear jeans and t-shirts since most American males would wear such an outfit.

Powers: Steven has the power of noble gases, alkali metals, nonmetals and basically the power over the elements of the Periodic Table. He can control them and combine them to make compounds. He can do just about anything with most, but he can't control plutonium since it's too strong for him. He also can't split atoms since that's impossible for him too. Sorry if this may not make any sense, this is just what you learn from Honors science classes.

Other: He hates girls who are always happy (AKA sues) since they make him very mad. He also hates little children. His weakness is plutonium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather overheard what Tyler said. (Are you one of them too?) Heather stopped him from leaving by creating an Illusion of a brick wall right in front of Tyler. Tyler stopped. "Yes, she is one of them. Dre is one too." said Heather pointing to Dre. "So am I. Anyways I am part of the S.T.W. and Blabitty Blah and we need you to help save the world. Are you in? You decide because I am going home. I am really ticked off that our Mrs. Anderson gave us Homework on a Friday. I'll go study now. Why don't we all meet at Smoothie Queen on Sunday? OK Bye!"

OOC: Lulz, over 20 posts and in the RP, it has only been not even 1 day!

Tyler blinked at the brick wall in front of him, then turned to face Heather. "Uh...Who are you? And why did you feel the need to...place a random brick wall in front of me?" He lifted his hand, putting it straight through illusion. "Nice...Cool power." He blinked, playing with a button on his shirt idly while he listened to Heather. "W-what? I have...no idea what you're talking about. Y-you need to explain." He frowned, pondering the invitation. "Why would you want to meet me at Smoothie Queen? This is all to weird..." He shuffled his feet, looking down.

Raine looked up at the tree and saw an apple. She used the apple's liquid to levitate it toward her, careful not to let the moisture escape. She reached up, took it, and started eating it.

"Let's meet at 11 PM. I can make someone give me the keys so we can talk and discuss in private."

Raine shifted her foot, just a little bit, and wildflowers grew around her feet.

"Sorry, I need to learn how to control my powers," she said.

She moved her foot again and wild daisies popped beneath her feet. She started to regret having powers, and walked to the sidewalk and sat down. Grass grew in-between the cracks on the ground.

"SHOOT!" she yelled.

But she only said that in her head, so no one heard.

"I can't go around with grass and plants growing beneath my feet, it isn't good!" She said, yelling in a quiet voice, which is a hard skill to master.

OOC: Sorry, pretend I only did that for fun. I read crazy fast, which is not good, so I'm sorry.

"Uhm...Okay then," Tyler said, looking slightly dazed at this sudden rush of information. "I think I'm just going to go and..." he trailed off, turning and leaning against the tree. He blinked, trying to clear his head, then decided to conjure a small breeze to cool himself down. Of course, things never work quite that well, and Tyler ended up making a huge gust of wind that rushed past him and made him topple into the vines still creeping slowly up the tree. "Okay, ow.!

"Are you okay?" Raine asked, helping him up.

She spotted some dirt so she tried to use the moisture in the dirt to get it off. Her powers were already drained, so she couldn't do anything. She called a bird to bring a wet rag, and the bird dropped one. Raine caught it.

"Here.," she said. She sat down. Her energy was completely drained, so she closed her eyes.

"Think so," Tyler said, shaking his head to clear it. He took th cloth after a slightly quizzical look at Raine, then wiped his arm with it. "Any particular reason that you...uh...called a bird?" He asked, pulling himself away from the tree and walking over to the grass, stumbling over his baggy jeans. "Or was it...just for the fun of it?" He trailed of awkwardly at the end, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I don't have a rad with me..." she sighed, "So I called a bird to go get one." Raine opened her eyes and closed them again.

"I an't concentrate... I've used to much ener... jellybeans..."

"When your magical energy fades, you start thinking funny... I like... bleh. Goodnight..."

Tyler stared at Raine for a second, then shrugged and stumbled back over to the tree, leaning against it and actually managing to stay upright tthis time. He sighed, running a hand through his already-messed-up hair, adjusting the glasses he hated so much. He scanned the horizon quickly, but, finding nothing of interest, collapsed back and slid down the tree, hugging his knees to his chest.

(Gah, my sentence structure failed in this. Blah, I'm too tired to fix it right now.)

Runner, accepted.

Dre felt left out and bored. So she pushed Tyler over using her powers and just for good luck turned into her bird form. "Wow......This is like so weird, man." She said imitating a hippy. "So totally raaad."

Steven was currently at a coffee store, drinking coffee even though he thought it was bitter. He liked the bland flavor of it, and not to mention, he liked the atmosphere of the coffee store. He missed Starbucks; it had gone out of business due to another recent recession.

"Is anyone up for a full moon? There's one tonight. A full moon is the best time to learn or practice powers..." Dre mumbled beginning to walk off. "Meet me at the river if so..." Dre was beginning to crave coffee, so she headed to a café in her normal form.

"Ooops! I got an E-Mail!" Heather said. "Meet at River tonight! -Dre" Heather went to Starbucks before she went to the River. "Noo! It's closed! They always have recessions...I'll go to the normal Café." Heather went into an alley and shapeshifted into a Bird. Heather flew to the Café and shapeshifted in another alley. Heather ordered some tea and sat down. She was suprised to see Dre there. "Hey Dre!! So we'll meet at the River tonight?" Heather saw some boy listening...

Steven noticed some teenagers entering the cafe. He paid them no attention and instead got another caramel mocha latte cappucino with whip and chocolate sauce which may explain why he was 85 pounds overweight. Nonetheless, he walked back to his secluded spot in the corner and opened up an issue of Forbes Magazine since you had to be very bored to start reading it.

BRO CAN I JOIN D;

yesthisislateexplainplozD:

Name: Fizz Hamill (no need for new chars! ;D )

Personality: Fizz is a normally easygoing girl, but she hides a loud and rather brash persona. Her disregard for anything due to her don't-care attitude leads to her sometimes breaking rules, but then again, does she care? She's protective of her family, and can go all ape on anyone offending them.

Looks: Fizz has long waist length dark hair and bright emerald eyes with a somewhat devious glint. She is 6'1 and others find her somewhat intimidating, of course, she doesn't care. She has a boyish figure, and always sports a cheeky grin. She wears a slightly loose light zebra-printed top, navy blue jeans and black flats.

Powers: (chasmtoldmetochoosefirelol) Fizz has control over fire, and she doesn't use it for harm, but defense instead. She knows the basics and is still learning (lolIthink?D;)

Other [Likes, dislikes, weaknesses, etc. etc.]: Fizz likes cartoons, ice cream, sports, sunny days and music. Dislikes dentists (worst fear), beetles, bullies/jerks and bad food. Her weakness is any type of choco icecream.

(It probably did chasm lol.)

Anyway Steven continued reading about the recession and eventually got bored and shut his magazine. He tugged out another magazine- TIME magazine, and he opened that and began to read it. While he was at it, he took out his fancy iPod and then began to listen to old school rap on high volume. Of course, not high enough to attract people since Steven knew perfectly well not to play his music high enough for other people to hear it.

(Wow, what's happened? Did a long timeskip just happen?)
(No, at least not yet.)

Dre brought a coffee for Heather, Raine and one for herself. She sat down at an empty table by a window "I was thinking... I can enter the dreams of others. I could make others who have powers meet us at the river!" She took a sip of her coffee and added some sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back