ALL U.S.A CITIZENS CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your area have Tamagotchi Mini yet?

• Yeah--I found a lot of them at Target/WalMart/ToysRUs/Other store you get your Tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah--There are only a couple there. No wonder Tamagotchi is so popular.

• No--I didn't find any Minis there.

• We don't even have V2's...so we might not get them for some time.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen minis in the local ToysRUs here, but that was in December. Recently when I went to get a v3, they didn't have them anymore.

:angry: ~*Ally*~ :eek:

all of the major toy stores are sold out of tamagotchi's in general in the phoenix area

I got my V2 at walgreens and i searched for 2 hours and 5 differents stores for my V3

i got the last one at wal-mart

a crappy transcluent yellow :( :D :D :p B) :p :wub: :lol:

Well I live in Red Wing and they have alot of minis at target, but no tamagotchis at wal-mart anymore. a while ago i got my v3 and v2 there, but now they got nuttin. so keep on lookin!

My Tamas

MY V3

MY V2

Name- Kiwi Name- Lyndi, just had a baby

Age- 0 yrs. Age- 8 yrs.

Weight- 14 lbs. ALOT Weight- 22 lbs.

Gender- Boy Gender- Girl, new tama girl too!

Gen.- 1 g. Gen.- now on 2 g.

Point- 200 Point- 1532!

Training- 1/9 bars Training- 4/9 bars

Haven't seen any but I really don't like the look of the mini so I could care less about those.

Hey what are mini's and I live in IL and don't know and so can some body pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's the problem with my area
yeah ditto, there isnt any in cali.

:) What do minis look like? are they the same price as V3's? are they the same thing but smaller?? huh huh huh???

The Tamagotchi Mini:

- is a quite a bit smaller than a Connection/Connexion.

- does not have an infra-red port, so can not connect to anything else.

- works sort of like the original Tamagotchis, from almost 10 years ago.

- has a suggested retail price of $7.99 (US)

- was released in USA in August 2005.

They only had V3 is stock for 1 day, and that's it. Bye, bye, no more V3 for Toys R Us (the one in Bay Plaza, I live in New York). :huh: Thankfully, I grabbed a Zebra V3 at the last minute, too bad for my friend... :huh: :huh:

Tamagotchi minis are great to hang on bookbags, purses, or just keep hanging around, they dont connect there basically just a pet, but nothing beats the Tamagotchi Connection! :(

Well, in my area I don't have any mini's. So, that's probably why I don't even know what they are. They, (I guess) are just a tamagotchi, just smaller!? ;) :) :huh:

here we have tamagotchi minis only at game stop. I got one and I know all about it now. But I think they're a little boring. You can't do as much but that's why they were cheaper than a regular tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back