ALL U.S.A CITIZENS CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your area have Tamagotchi Mini yet?

• Yeah--I found a lot of them at Target/WalMart/ToysRUs/Other store you get your Tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah--There are only a couple there. No wonder Tamagotchi is so popular.

• No--I didn't find any Minis there.

• We don't even have V2's...so we might not get them for some time.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well up here in Canada, we got our new V3 so I havn't seen any V2 for a while now......and I don't think I've ever seen a Tamagotchi Mini here...but I do want one....so all you market researchers let it be known people in America (US and CAN) want mini's lots and lots and LOTS of mini's.

hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one from Japan a long time ago, cuz we don't have it yet (STILL!), so I got a red w/t blue clockface design. The only place I can get an american one is on the internet... but I liked the Japanese designs more.

Where I live we have tons of them!!! Of course it's in the U.S though because you were telling all U.S. citizens to click here. If you have a boscovs near by, you should try it there. They have tons of them. (If they have any in your area)

I gto my mini from Game Stop. I wasn't very satisfied with the variety. There are only 4 differewnt kinds and you can't do many things on them! I liked mine, but I gave it to my sister. And she doesn't take care of it. I agree, they are more of a fashion statement eventhough practically nobody knows about tamagotchis at my school except my best friend.

:ichigotchi: I don't see any

earthquakes.......

I live in Canada but you still can't find many minis here but I have a purple one With bubbles.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I wish they had a mini-connection. They get a bit boring... and the graphics aren't very good. :unsure: ... but they're still a cute accessory!

Im not for us im from canada but w/e my mom lives there so...ya...anyway...you know whats so gay i bought a v3 and pulled the paper thing and it didn't

work i finally got it working paused it cuz i had to go to the hospital with asma then i came back and it was froozen with japanise writing at the top and bottem it was so mean i have to return it and get a new one!!!!!isn't that so mean!!!!!

what is a mini?????? :mellow:

Mini's are exactly what it says...a mini tamagotchi (like they had to make the things any smaller)

They don't have as many games and other options...but for the ultimate fan they're a cool accessory.

They did have them at my target, then when I actually got some money, I went to go buy some and the section where they were all at , no tamagotchis were there. Then after like two weeks, Wal- Mart had some V3's. Not minis but still, they had tamagotchis there , because they usually don't. Then about after 2 months, they disappeared. From both Wal -marts we have. So I think wal- mart and Target switch out orders of them, like Target gets them for some period of time, and wal-mart gets it the next. So, i'll have to go to target to be absolutely sure. But I think i'm thinking on the right track. :furawatchi: so ???? I don't know why they would do that though?!?

Out where I live for some reason EVERYONE LIKES THEM! I went to target yesterday to buy one and I couldn't find any so I went to the guest center. A guy there said that people were waiting outside to get tamagotchis. He said they would sell as soon as they were unloaded. So today I am going to Toy 'r us, wal-mart, and KB toys. I am sure I will find them at one of the stores. Who agrees?

no i ddnt find any!!

p.s. if any of u have msn PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ ADD ME!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back