Alone in Darkness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"'Rush things?' I don't care about some stupid plan or prophecy, I don't care about your stupid ideas, and I certainly don't care about YOU!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't release any information. All I can tell you is you need to get that Faylinn girl out of the way and get Damien back on our side."

"I'm sorry. I can't possibly do that." Scarlett said, her hands clenching into fists. "I honestly don't see what this is necessary."

"You know what's happened that won't let me accept Damien in my life again."

"Okay, I've come to a conclusion." Faylinn said, glancing around the town centre they were in. "This town officially sucks."

"Damien is going to make a counter council to destroy the council if we don't get him on our side! And he will succeed, unless we suck it up and get him on our side."

Damien gave a small nod. "Agreed."

"I am NOT going to suck it up."

Faylinn was about to speak, but then she caught sight of something. "...Dude, when did I burn my arm? In multiple places?"

"Why not? Do you want to die?" Atmos asked.

"You didn't..." Damien frowned, crossing his arms.

"I can deal with Faylinn according to your plan. In fact, I've already started. But Damien? No, I refuse to accept him."

"Huh... maybe we should get inside."

"Yeah, but where can we go?" Damien sighed. "We didn't think this through very well...."

Atmos shook his head. "We're all going to die if you don't forgive him and suck it up."

"Dunno... guess we'll have to just hide out in a random building."

"You sound like you're banking on me not killing Damien."

Damien nodded. "We might have to take it by force..."

"Won't work. You can try but he's gotten stronger." Atmos frowned.

Faylinn frowned. "Oh come on. Surely there's gotta be an abandoned building somewhere, or even just a place that hasn't been moved into yet."

"He's only a vampire, and besides, I know a big weakness."

"Which is?" Atmos asked.

Damien frowned, and looked around. "Doesn't seem like there is, come on, let's walk a little and see if we can find one."

"Faylinn." Scarlett said simply.

"Sure." Faylinn said, frowning at her arm again before taking Damien's hand. "I doubt we're gonna stay here for long though, am I right?"

"No, only for a few nights until we figure something out." Damien told her.

Atmos nodded. "True."

"Yeah... Guess moving on is gonna become a regular feature in my life." Faylinn sighed, rubbing her eyes. "So.... where are we gonna look?"

"Exactly. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an irritating girl to catch. But I need my powers back."

Damien shrugged, and saw a "for sale" sign at one house. "How bout there for a few nights?"

Atmos crossed his arms. "Promise me you won't do anything stupid?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back