Alone in Darkness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never noticed..." Faylinn said quietly, looking at the arm of the chair as she traced patterns on it. "I think he got over it when I told him we were better as friends, but... I mean, I never actually went out with him!"

"Actually... you're my first boyfriend. Ever." Faylinn said quietly, still not looking at him.

"Oh." Damien blushed softly, not knowing how to respond. He gave Faylinn a small smile. "Well then I'm really lucky, aren't i?"

"Yeah, me too." Faylinn smiled. "I mean, I didn't expect my first to be a vampire, but hey..."

Damien laughed softly, pulling Faylinn into a hug. "Well I think you'll find vampires make amazing boyfriends."

Faylinn wrapped her arms around Damien's waist, grinning mischievously. "Is that so? I think you'll have to prove that."

Damien kissed her softly. "I guess I will." he whispered with a grin on his face.

"Good good." Faylinn smiled, responding to the kiss before shifting on Damien's lap to give him one of her own. "I think it was a good idea to find a house instead of continuing to travel..."

Wishful thinking, Damien, wishful thinking,

"Yeah... Until we have to move again, I guess." Faylinn sighed. "How long was I locked up with the council for? I lost track..."

Finally having gained her powers back, Scarlett was sat in the town centre of the place Damien and Fay were in. She sighed, leaning back on the bench, and glanced around, looking for anyone she recognised. She'd have to move soon.

He has a right to dream.

Damien nodded sadly.

"And what are you doing here Scarlett?" A boy asked, sitting down on the bench from seemingly nowhere.

Faylinn really didn't want to ruin the moment, but she felt she had to ask. Straight out, this time. "Damien, I'm sorry, but I have to know... Were you and Scarlett together at all?"

Scarlett glanced at the boy. "No particular reason. What do you want?"

"Just thought I'd say hi to an old friend." the boy put his arm around Scarlett, trying to get to her. "Remember what happened here? I won't be surprised if you don't."

Damien frowned. "We were, but it was many years ago, when we were both very different."

Scarlett shrugged the boy's arm off. "I've never been here before. Sorry, I think you have the wrong person."

"Oh... Is that why she hates you now? Because you've changed?"

Damien looked down, just nodding.

"Oh, how quickly we forgot. I can't blame you, it was a long time ago."

"What happened, D?" Faylinn asked softly.

"Look, will you please start making some sense? I don't even know why I'm sticking around to talk to you."

"She got mad I was retaliating against the council."

"So, do you remember how you were turned into an immortal?" The boy asked.

"Was she on the council at the time?"

Scarlett shook her head. "Put it out of my mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back