Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wif u guys but my friends are 11 (I'll be in a few months) and they are telling me they are "So fourth grade"! But I think we are all okay.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nou can never be too old for anything!!!!!!
well, you can like for baby stuff and things like that btw, I saw this person who was 34 years old and she was still playing with a v4.5 and uratama tamagotchi. She kept it in this silk bag covered with glitter and hearts with smaller hearts and more smaller hearts. You can never ever ever ever ever ever be to old for a tamagotchi.

Tamas are not "so fourth grade!" im going to high skool nxt yr and i still play with tamas. NEVER 2 OLD!

I always say, You can never be to old for something you love! :eek: Dont say that! There are many people who have Tamagotchis that are 40! My friends 45 year old mom takes care of her Tama when she is at school!

TamaTae

You can never be old for Tamagotchi! :huh:

There really isn't an age limit on anything..

[SIZE=14pt]Don't worry. No one can be too old for Tamagotchis. I know some who's 16, and has a V2, V3 and V4. Sometimes I used to think maybe she IS too old, but then realized that anyone who wants to do what they want to do can do it. For instance; if I wanted a doll, I'd asked my mom if I could go to Tesco or something and buy one! You have a teddy or something you sleep with, don't you? I do. I can't get to sleep without them! xD :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Seriously, though, if you don't want your friends to think you're childish or something, hide them when they come round or pause them when you go round theirs. You don't have to talk to them about Tamas. :nazotchi:

Hope that gave you some confidence

[SIZE=14pt]Best Wishes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]barky [/SIZE]

Nobody is too old for something they enjoy.

Thats what I don't like now-a-days. People give up on the things they love just because they feel they are 'too old'. So what if you like something that maybe younger kids like? Everyone has youth in them, whether they are 10 or 50. You just need to find that youth. Who cares if people say 'omg your too old for that' just don't listen to them. You don't need to stop enjoying something because of your age.

Hmm... tricky subject.

No, I don't think you are too old for Tamagotchis. Heck, I'm seventeen and I still think they are cute. My mother is forty-eight, and my grandma is seventy-five, and so do they.

The problem is it is possible to take anything and turn it into a childish habit (i.e. talking about them non-stop, practically worshipping them, ECT.). People may tease, but just as long as you keep it sort of "on the down-low" you will be okay. :lol:

I'm not saying to hide your love for Tamagotchis from the rest of the world. Unfortunately, Tamagotchis are considered childish by mainstream society. I used to have a problem with my cousins and my dad about it, because they didn't like them, and called them "gay." Also keep in mind that what you like is what you like, and nobody can change that.

Or maybe people are just jealous because you have a cool little electronic pet, and all they have is a dog that poops everywhere, LOL! :D

At 24 (almost 25) can I agree that no - one at all is too old for tamas!

I was so jelous when the first ones were released back when I was in school and wasnt aloud one so when the version 1 connexions came out I jumped at the chance. Now there is a pause feature on the v4 it's brilliant! I dont end up with a half starved tama when I've done a 9 hour shift at work!

(ps I'm hoping the 4.5s pause too)

I'm really heartened by what I'm seeing here; so much support and reassurance from Tamagotchi owners in as many variants as Tamagotchis themselves!

I personally work a very stressful job and attend college, and find that my V4.5, Uratama (now aged 54, woohoo) and 1997 Mothra are a welcome break!

I'm 21 now, and a few people close to me admit that seeing me openly enjoy caring for Tamagotchis has broadened their minds and showed them what a negative stereotype "Tamagotchis are for kids" is.

After all, if I didn't work a full time job I could never have bought my Yasashii - how many kids do you know with $200 in their pockets?!

In conclusion, you're right, Tamagotchi can be enjoyed by anyone, of any age - it's not hurting anyone; just don't let it take over your life.

~Spartan

:rolleyes:

no way!!! you are never to old for a tamagotchi!!

one time i was at this site where this woman talks about her experience with tamagotchi v4 and she was already married!!!

- :p :wacko: :rolleyes: :( :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :mellow: :ph34r: -

I don't know why somebody would even wonder such a thing....

Of course your NOT too old for them! Tamagotchi is for all ages. Its like a real pet. Anybody can have a real pet, like a dog or such, and anybody can have a tamagotchi. So go right ahead and get that V4.5!

~Kuchi~

:) Old or young, there is no age limit for playing with tamagotchis!

Some retired people like to sit at home playing with tamagotchis, and some young kids like to play with their tamagotchis whenever they have the time.

Don't think that you're getting too old to play with tamagotchis! They're for mostly everybody!

Nothing is too childish for somebody to enjoy or play with. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and my opinion is "Old or young, there is no age limit for playing with tamagotchis!"

I hope you understand my thoughts.

Cotton

im 12 and starting to feel a little old for them....but my friends love them! so i know im not a odd one out

^_^ Of course not! I'm 13, and I have one. Tons of people who are in their 20's or older have them. I bring mine to school and the boys tease me, but that's okay because I can tease them about the stupid things they do. :angry: Don't worry, and if you want to get all of the tamagotchis you can, do it!

No way are you too old for tamagotchi's.

Even adults play with them and collect these little virtual pets.

I'm 14, I still play with my tamas. ^_^ Don't worry about it.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back