Am I too old for Hello kitty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that you're 9 years old right? You're still a little kid. I'm 12, and I'm like obsessed with Hello Kitty and I think 9 is probably in the target age range for Hello Kitty products. Know what I mean? But, really, I don't think anyone is too old for Hello Kitty.

^ :3

This lady who works at my local Wal-Mart's daughter is 36 && she collects Hello Kitty everything. She told me her daughters house is devoured with Hello Kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can never be too old for Hello Kitty (even though it would be creepy for my mom and grandma to have hello kitty shirts). Plus you can get really cool hello kitty t-shirts at HotTopic

No way. I'm 13 and my room is FILLED with Hello Kitty decor. ;3

I used to watch the Hello Kitty Anime when I was like 7. I have them taped. xD

I am an adult and have been for a long time. :furawatchi: well, anyhoo.. I buy Hello Kitty stuff all the time for myself. I even have Hello Kitty on my hardhat at work and HK is on my pink cooler I take to work.

If I get the car I really want, I'm going to Hello Kitty that thing up too starting with a Hello Kitty shaped exaust tip and a couple of accessories.

So yeah, HK is for everyone at any age.

I'm turning 13 the end of next month and I'm majorly obsessed with hello kitty, and so is my 10 year old friend and my 11 year old sister.

If you like hello kitty, ask your parents and visit hellokittyhell.com

Nobody is too old for Hello Kitty.D:<
Agreed!

If you like Hello Kitty, don't feel pressured to "grow out of it" before you're even ready. :furawatchi:

At ten, you're definitely still a kid, I can assure you that. Take advantage of it and enjoy your childhood! If you like Hello Kitty then that's great - I think HK is cute too! (And I'm 13!)

-bratztroxg

I'm 12 and I'm in LOVE with Hello Kitty! And also webkinz, and tamas, you're never too old for anything! (Except Barney, Dora the Explorer and all that other Treehouse stuff.)

Its totally up to you. You like what you like, you hate what you hate. Its a way of life. :)

You can love any sanrio character (They're the company who make Hello Kitty) no matter how old you are. I'm not what you would call a Hello Kitty fan, but I love

My Melody

and Cinnamoroll.

If you click on the names you can see them. The My Melody one is Google Images, and the Cinnamoroll one is a funny youtube video. I think you will love them. :)

Tama :furawatchi: Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back