Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been sent yet LittleChocoWolf, I've already told him many times, and even before he bought it, that I could not send the Angel until he sends me the money and it arrives. And in my topic I also stated that I accept Paypal, but he wanted to send me the money so I let him. I can't send the Angel until I receive the money, I live like an hour and a half away from him so I don't know why it's taking so long. :/

oh wow xD lol. Well colortchi I've decided that Im saving up my money for a color :3 But im not sure if I want it new or used....It depends on the condition its in. If yours works perfectly fine great and everything aside from scratches on the screen I might buy it. But I would like to see pictures first P:

GEEZUS! Where is the item coming from? If its in the USA (if your in the usa too) It shouldnt take longer then 5 days. Its been over a week. Unless its coming from a company (which its not) it shouldnt take this long. It didnt even take this long to get my angel from japan!
i dont knoe why it is tacking so long :D :D :p :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i seend it last week :(

i dont knoe why it is tacking so long  :D   :D   :D   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :( i seend it last week  :(
Did you happen to see Colortchi's post a few posts up, brunotchi? Sending money is not exactly the safest way to do things (like cash and checks), unless it was a money order. That's a little safer. I thought you asked me about PayPal a couple of weeks ago. I assumed you were going to use that. PayPal is really secure. The reason why it's taking so long is because Colortchi hasn't sent it yet. :p I can see why: there's no way a seller will send anything until they receive payment from the buyer, it's the same thing on Ebay. Keep the communication going between the two of you. I'm sure it will work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you happen to see Colortchi's post a few posts up, brunotchi?  Sending money is not exactly the safest way to do things (like cash and checks), unless it was a money order.  That's a little safer.  I thought you asked me about PayPal a couple of weeks ago.  I assumed you were going to use that.  PayPal is really secure.  The reason why it's taking so long is because Colortchi hasn't sent it yet.  :D   I can see why: there's no way a seller will send anything until they receive payment from the buyer, it's the same thing on Ebay.  Keep the communication going between the two of you.  I'm sure it will work out.
i payed with monny order i was asking about paypal because my dad might get it so then next time when i buy a tamagotchi i can get it faster

Last edited by a moderator:
i payed with monny order i was asking about paypal because my dad might get it so then next time when i buy a tamagotchi i can get it faster
You should have received some sort of receipt for the money order, telling you the money order's identification information. That way, you can call the post office or someone of that nature (hopefully the contact information is on the receipt) and ask to see if it had arrived yet. That's what I did and they even told me whether or not the money order had been cashed by the recipient. If that doesn't sound familiar, did you at least get delivery confirmation for the envelope so that you could track its progress? If you sent a money order in a regular envelope, even across the US, it wouldn't take more than 3-4 days. Even less, since you both live in CA.

You should have received some sort of receipt for the money order, telling you the money order's identification information. That way, you can call the post office or someone of that nature (hopefully the contact information is on the receipt) and ask to see if it had arrived yet. That's what I did and they even told me whether or not the money order had been cashed by the recipient. If that doesn't sound familiar, did you at least get delivery confirmation for the envelope so that you could track its progress? If you sent a money order in a regular envelope, even across the US, it wouldn't take more than 3-4 days. Even less, since you both live in CA.
yah i got a recipe i chould get another copy :D

Mmm, maybe not quite. My Angel is still alive. Actually, it might as well be over...all I have left is to report a time of death and that's kind of morbid. :)

Unbelievable. My Jake is still alive, after neglecting him today (I'm at work and this morning was a crazy morning) for 6.5 hours. Come to think of it, I don't even remember if I turned off the lights for him when he went to sleep. :angry: Ah, well. Back to full stats now. He's 9 years old today, still alive and kicking! :angry:

Unbelievable. My Jake is still alive, after neglecting him today (I'm at work and this morning was a crazy morning) for 6.5 hours. Come to think of it, I don't even remember if I turned off the lights for him when he went to sleep. :angry: Ah, well. Back to full stats now. He's 9 years old today, still alive and kicking! :angry:
cool hay i am going to make a tamagotchi angel hach soon will u like to join

oldschooltama and LittleChocoWolf :angry: the hach will be over till the tamagotchi angels die

cool hay i am going to make a tamagotchi angel hach soon will u like to joinoldschooltama and LittleChocoWolf :angry: the hach will be over till the tamagotchi angels die
Ummm, maybe. Just because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be keeping Jake around for a pretty long time (5 more days, at the very LEAST) so it really depends on when you do it and it wouldn't make sense for me to hatch another Angel when I've already got one going. Furthermore, I'm going to get busier and busier as the summer draws to a close.

I dont know. Athena is 11yrs old. She should die sometime next week. After she dies im going to run my p1(when I get it xD)

I dont know. Athena is 11yrs old. She should die sometime next week. After she dies im going to run my p1(when I get it xD)
Oh yeah, that's right! You've got your P1 now. Come to think of it, I haven't hatched my HK commemorative edition P1 since I got it 3 years ago. I'd like to try a P1 out sometime, although I'm pretty sure it almost exactly like the P2. Maybe I should get a P1 sometime, like you, so that I could keep that one in the box. Yeahhhh, sounds good. Any excuse to get another Tamagotchi is fine by me. :angry:

Lol xD I dont really care if I have the boxes for tamas. I do want boxes though. Im not sure If Im going to be the type to collect all the shell types for vintage tamas. Like morino and stuff. I just like having one of each. :3

Lol xD I dont really care if I have the boxes for tamas. I do want boxes though. Im not sure If Im going to be the type to collect all the shell types for vintage tamas. Like morino and stuff. I just like having one of each. :3
Well, yeah, I just want one of every kind too. Getting duplicates is too much but in this case, I kind of want to preserve my HK one, because it's a limited edition, with certificate of authenticity and everything. When I said "keep it in the box," I meant the HK one, because it came with its box. Looks like this: https://www.bookmice.net/fleur/tamapics/hkfront.jpg. On this inside: https://www.bookmice.net/fleur/tamapics/hkinside.jpg.

Sellers on Ebay usually list them for around the same price, about $20. Shipping could be anywhere from $5-7. There aren't any on Ebay right now, which is really surprising. There's always at least one when I look.

Yeah I think I alway see one but I cant really remember the price xD Im getting Colortchi's used Color btw. I mean in 3 weeks I am xD When I have 43.00 lol
EDIT:

is this tama actually rare?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-TAMAGOTCHI-BA...=item3caf54a3ea

the shell design of course
Oooo, cool! That's a pretty good price for a Color. I got a new one for $48, including shipping so I was pretty happy about that. It was blue too! :D What color shell did you get? It's too bad they don't have purple, right? :)

As for the gold P2, mmm...yeah, I'd say it's rare. I used to have one, new-in-box, but I sold it after I found out that it can start to look pretty nasty if you play with it often (which I probably would) because it's not actually a gold shell, it's a gold coating that comes off pretty easily. Why, are you thinking of getting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back