Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OldschoolLucky D: I want Osutchi and Mesutchi

xD

@bruno

lol. Pink is not a girly color
lol but if i buy it my dad will get mad at me :furawatchi:

@OldschoolLucky D: I want Osutchi and Mesutchi

xD

@bruno

lol. Pink is not a girly color
@LittleChocoWolf: maybe that could be your next goal, to get an Osu Mesu pair. They're pretty awesome. They're like the precursor to the Connections, as they are mate-able, but only go up to 4 generations, I think. Their mating dance is cool too, and their food changes across generations, just to name a few neat things.

@brunotchi: so does that mean you're a boy? I can kind of see why your dad would be mad, if that's the case. Even though I personally think anybody could play with whatever colored-things they want, pink is pretty commonly associated with things that are mostly meant for girls.

@Old school I dunno at the end of the month im planning on getting a TMGO

and next month save up for(possible for colortchi's used color) a color. I wanna new one though :3 I wish I had like 55 dollars now xD

Jason had a discount on a color ;~;

@Old school I dunno at the end of the month im planning on getting a TMGOand next month save up for(possible for colortchi's used color) a color. I wanna new one though :3 I wish I had like 55 dollars now xD

Jason had a discount on a color ;~;
You might as well get a used one and save the money if you can. The TMGC+C screen scratches VERY easily. When I first got mine last Thursday, I tried using an iPod cover for the screen, but it's difficult because as you've probably seen, the screen is curved so it's hard to fit it on there. I tried using a microfiber cloth to gently brush off dust and it still left really faint little scratch marks, grrr. Right now, I've got Saran wrap on the screen. I know, pretty silly, but it works! It actually "curves" to fit the screen. :) Anyway, wow. You've got some saving up to do! I might get a TMGO, it'd probably be cool to have in a collection. Man, I always think I'm done collecting, yet I've still got some more to go. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
You might as well get a used one and save the money if you can. The TMGC+C screen scratches VERY easily. When I first got mine last Thursday, I tried using an iPod cover for the screen, but it's difficult because as you've probably seen, the screen is curved so it's hard to fit it on there. I tried using a microfiber cloth to gently brush off dust and it still left really faint little scratch marks, grrr. Right now, I've got Saran wrap on the screen. I know, pretty silly, but it works! It actually "curves" to fit the screen. :p Anyway, wow. You've got some saving up to do! I might get a TMGO, it'd probably be cool to have in a collection. Man, I always think I'm done collecting, yet I've still got some more to go. XD
it whould be better if bandi made a tamagotchi like the osu and mesu where u can pop the top of it and connect instead of using the infrared thingy :)

it whould be better if bandi made a tamagotchi like the osu and mesu where u can pop the top of it and connect instead of using the infrared thingy :)
That would be pretty cool but I think it's because many more people are used to the whole infrared idea now. I'm not sure many even knew about the physical linking of the Osu Mesu much before Tamagotchi was revitalized back in 2004 (except for those raised on vintage Tamagotchis, of course).

I know they do scratch very easily o 3o I see cheap new ones like 51.00. o.o

I want a osutchi and mesutchi but I have no idea if I want to get a color right now.

What should I save up for next, a Morino, Mothra, Color, or Osu mesu. I want to get Jason's

Oden kun ;3 > w < and an Akai o;

I know they do scratch very easily o 3o I see cheap new ones like 51.00. o.oI want a osutchi and mesutchi but I have no idea if I want to get a color right now.

What should I save up for next, a Morino, Mothra, Color, or Osu mesu. I want to get Jason's

Oden kun ;3 > w

Whoa, whoa. Jason has an Odenkun? Gotta take a look at that. :p I've been toying with the idea of getting one, but don't know if I'll like it or not. We'll see. Lots of good choices you've got there. I would get the Color, it's pretty amazing. It's like...the original Tamagotchis, except in color now. So it's kind of got that simplicity to it, taking Tamagotchi back to its roots, with added features. See, it all depends on individual preference. I also like the Osu Mesu. It's simple compared to the modern Connections, yet, not too simple. They actually connect and there are a ton of characters. I like the Morino because it also has a motion sensor on it, the predator function, and pretty cute characters. You're raising a bug, so it's a little different. I haven't played with my Mothra yet. They each have something unique about them. I'd buy as many of the ancestors as I can. :p Wouldn't it be awesome if there was one, normal-sized Tamagotchi where you can sort of toggle in between all the different versions, have them all consolidated into one? A dream come true. :) As for what to save up for next, I'd probably go for the Color.

Ooo, I see them in Jason's store now. They're cheaper than I thought. I've seen some on Ebay for nearly $100 before! Ridiculous. I love the idea of the Odenkun. It has the discipline function, which I kind of miss having on the TMGC+C. The only negative thing is, you kind of have to have two. :p Hmm, interesting. By the way, R&B stands for rhythm and blues. :) I don't know what kind of music you listen to, but it's kind of like a jazzy-ish, rhythmic, mellow, funk-ish, pop-y mesh of sounds. Think of Aaliyah, Mary J. Blige, Usher, Destiny's Child, Boyz 2 Men, Toni Braxton, artists like that.

I really want the color. I love when it goes to sleep you can see it in its room. I just CRAVE it. xD I want it xD I'll probally save up for it next starting in aug. Since I'm pretty sure the TMGOs will be in stores by the 30th. but Im not sure if I should wait to get the TMGO. I mean, it'll be in stores for at least a year and a half. Just look at the music star. If I start saving for the color now i can buy a new one like a week after school starts so like around Aug. 20th when I get 50.00. So I'll probally get the color at the end of Aug. Then get the TMGO. Or possibly wait to get it. Since I am kind of more of a fan for Ancestors and colors xD

Oh wow thanks :) I never knew that xD lol. Well now that I think about it...it does sound a little jazzy

I really want the color. I love when it goes to sleep you can see it in its room. I just CRAVE it. xD I want it xD I'll probally save up for it next starting in aug. Since I'm pretty sure the TMGOs will be in stores by the 30th. but Im not sure if I should wait to get the TMGO. I mean, it'll be in stores for at least a year and a half. Just look at the music star. If I start saving for the color now i can buy a new one like a week after school starts so like around Aug. 20th when I get 50.00. So I'll probally get the color at the end of Aug. Then get the TMGO. Or possibly wait to get it. Since I am kind of more of a fan for Ancestors and colors xD
Oh wow thanks B) I never knew that xD lol. Well now that I think about it...it does sound a little jazzy
no new up dates of the tamagotchi angel :ph34r:

Jake evolved into the twins today, but other than that, nothing really out of the ordinary.

Jake evolved into the twins today, but other than that, nothing really out of the ordinary.
oh ok :D i just whant to join so bad hehehehe :lol:

hay can i join my p1 tamagotchi for now and then when i get my tamagotchi angel i will stop playing the p1 and then i will start playing the angel :rolleyes:

hay can i join my p1 tamagotchi for now and then when i get my tamagotchi angel i will stop playing the p1 and then i will start playing the angel :(
You can do whatever you choose! You're not limited to just one hatch. :rolleyes: Although, if you're going to start your Angel later, you may as well join the other Angel hatch that I saw in this section, since this one is nearly done, I think. There's not much more to see. :( I'm glad you're going to start playing with your Angel once you get it!

You can do whatever you choose! You're not limited to just one hatch. :rolleyes: Although, if you're going to start your Angel later, you may as well join the other Angel hatch that I saw in this section, since this one is nearly done, I think. There's not much more to see. :( I'm glad you're going to start playing with your Angel once you get it!
awwww i really whanted to joine this hach :( with my angel but it didnt come yet so i will start it with my p1 actually i whant to wait a little more

GEEZUS! Where is the item coming from? If its in the USA (if your in the usa too) It shouldnt take longer then 5 days. Its been over a week. Unless its coming from a company (which its not) it shouldnt take this long. It didnt even take this long to get my angel from japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back