Angelgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!!

I recently got a Angelgotchi i have some questions about it:

What is the AP/TP meter... what does it mean/do?

Snacks do not make the happyness go up... why?

-jappyx

Congrats on teh Angelgotchi. They are great.

The AP TP is the AngelPower or TenshiPower meter. What exactly that does, I've forgotten. Feeding it candy and catching it praying for you raises the AP (English version) TP (JP version)

You can only raise the happiness playing the game.

It's been too long since I've played with one. ;)

Angels are very fun, lower maintenance pets. It's really easy to get the good characters. Angel Power should always be as high as possible for good health, lower for less desirable characters. They get angel power from eating sweets (you can really pump in the chocolate without hurting it!) or from praise after doing good deeds. They don't beep when doing good deeds until adulthood, so you need to keep an eye out. Right after praying for you, they always poop. I don't know why. You can get the best characters without ever having to praise them, too. Playing the game is easy, and if you jump over all 5 stars, you get two hearts filled. They also evolve faster, once every day. They are lower maintenance than the P1/2. Just a warning, if you get Futagotenshi, they don't seem to want to ever die. I got to day 24 and the hearts emptied out completely every 10 minutes but it wouldn't die... took 24 hours of neglect to happen.

Cool! Thanks everyone!! :huh:

Do they beep if they go on stroll, becuase i always miss it.. i have never seen it on stroll :huh: I hope ill see it di it today!

OMG!!!

I just got the secret charecter... the twins one! Its so cool! But, sadly, i have missed all the strolls it has taken and still have not seen it yet....

They are so cool!! :p Go to www.mimitchi.com and go to Tamagotchi Planet, and go to Angelgotchi Ally. You will find heaps of info there.

OMG!! i fanaly saw it take a stroll!! It was so cool!! :angry: :D . :D

I know all about the bat,and how to get it to go away if it comes.

I read about it on an Angelgotchi website,the person who made the website enjoys scaring away the bat.

To me,it sounds fun and it just makes me want my Angelgotchi more!

Lol... I remember when i 1st got my angelgotchi, i feed it snacks all the time because i wanted bats to come :angry:

LOL,I'll do that the first day I get mine to see if I like trying to get the bat away.

YAY!My Angelgotchi came in the mail today!I'm activating it right now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! <_< I love angelgotchis! I have like 2 from back in the 97 Tamacraze that i still have lol! They are my favorite classic tama. Have fun!!! :p

I'm having fun playing with it.I raised it's Tenshi Power really high trying to get the bat to come.It was all very fun.

I just wish I was better at the game.

It took me some time to get use to the game. All you need is practice, you'll soon get the timming! :huh:

What Charecter do you have now?

I currently have the Obaketchi.(I think)I'm putting it's stats in my signature if your intrested in looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back