Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering...has anyone reached the final expansion to their house? I saw the layout of the rooms and everything but how big ARE the rooms? Are they all very small or about the same size as the room you have when you first start the game?

I was just wondering...has anyone reached the final expansion to their house? I saw the layout of the rooms and everything but how big ARE the rooms? Are they all very small or about the same size as the room you have when you first start the game?
Replying to your Question Before......

You need a golden shovel to plant Money trees you can even plant just 100 bells if you wanted too. It doesn't matter the amount of money you bury.

Replying to House Question.............

I have the Mansion, the Main room, is the biggest in the house and the rest of the rooms are a tad smaller. Not That much though.. so its a good way to spend money...especially if you like big hour parties :mimitchi:

~tαmα_princεss~ ♥

I was wondering, how do you get a money tree because I know that you're supposed to bury a bag of money but I heard you have to have a certain amount of money or something. I can't find it anywhere on the internet. =[
You must have a golden shovel to bury the money (or it won't work).

You can bury as much (or as little) as you like... but the amount you bury affects the chances of the tree growing into a money tree. If the tree is a money tree, it will produce three bags of money (instead of three fruits). If it is not a money tree, it will just look like a regular sapling (with no fruit).

If you bury 10,000 bells you have a 10% chance the tree will produce money bags when it has finished growing.

If you bury 50,000 bells you have 50% chance the tree will be a money tree

... and so on.

I have only ever had success with 50,000 or 60,000 bells before - although I am sure you can be lucky and get a money tree with less.

The money tree can be shaken like a fruit tree - BUT, the bags will not grow back. Once shaken, the tree just becomes a regular sapling again.

Each of the 3 money bags is 30,000 bells - so it is not worth burying more than 90,000 bells or you will make a loss :)

You must have a golden shovel to bury the money (or it won't work).
You can bury as much (or as little) as you like... but the amount you bury affects the chances of the tree growing into a money tree. If the tree is a money tree, it will produce three bags of money (instead of three fruits). If it is not a money tree, it will just look like a regular sapling (with no fruit).

If you bury 10,000 bells you have a 10% chance the tree will produce money bags when it has finished growing.

If you bury 50,000 bells you have 50% chance the tree will be a money tree

... and so on.

I have only ever had success with 50,000 or 60,000 bells before - although I am sure you can be lucky and get a money tree with less.

The money tree can be shaken like a fruit tree - BUT, the bags will not grow back. Once shaken, the tree just becomes a regular sapling again.

Each of the 3 money bags is 30,000 bells - so it is not worth burying more than 90,000 bells or you will make a loss B)
Oh ok well in that case..I think I'll save up a bit of my money before I start trying to grow money trees. ^^; I thought the money just kept growing on the trees. =[

I think my friend has.

Main room: Big

Room on the left

Room on right

back room

Second floor

She has the game guide.

Here you go, this is an ACWW House Expansion Guide from the very useful site www.animalxing.com

That guide tells you the size of the rooms (in order) and how much your mortgage payment to Nook will be :(

I have all the expansions (the final one is the back room) - and I paid off the final mortgage - even though you don't have to. Nook builds the final expansion room and tells you how much you owe him, but you don't ever have to pay it because you don't get anything for finishing your mortage payments for the last room :ichigotchi:

Nook builds the final expansion room and tells you how much you owe him, but you don't ever have to pay it because you don't get anything for finishing your mortage payments for the last room ;)
[SIZE=13pt]x.x lol, I wish I knew that sooner.[/SIZE]

I finished paying it all off, and payed off the final payment. (Which was like 900,000bells or so...I think more. Don't remember. >.<")

And he was all like "Yeah! You finished paying off your house! Now you can start saving money in the bank! :D "

And I was all. "WHAAAT?!?!?! NUUUUUU!!!! I WAAANT AN ITEEEM!" D: lol...

Huge waste of money. x3 But oh well...;_;

I love animal crossing.

I just wanna know if you could have a relationship with an animal. o_o

Their always flirting, xD;

I love animal crossing.
I just wanna know if you could have a relationship with an animal. o_o

Their always flirting, xD;
... a relationship... ?

If you increase your friendship level with an animal by doing their tasks / favors for them and generally suck up to them then they will give you a picture of themselves.

You can't buy pics from Nooks or Redd, nor are they catalogued on your game, so they are pretty special... but that's as far as the relationship goes... :furawatchi:

I know they are always flirting... but it IS a game card... not real life :blink:

Ooh, I just figured that because they always flirted, then you would have a relationship with them. xD;

My mistake.

Thanks for telling me, that would have probably bugged me for life, lol.

Replying to your Question Before......
You need a golden shovel to plant Money trees you can even plant just 100 bells if you wanted too. It doesn't matter the amount of money you bury.

Replying to House Question.............

I have the Mansion, the Main room, is the biggest in the house and the rest of the rooms are a tad smaller. Not That much though.. so its a good way to spend money...especially if you like big hour parties ;)

~tαmα_princεss~ ♥
Sorry I didn't realise you'd replied. Thanks for the help! ^^

Well, I decided to make over my whole town.

Now it's covered in Golden roses, and blue roses!

And lovely heart shaped path brick things 8'D

It took forever for me to do, and a whole lotta bells.

Also, I make dresses- patterns etc.

PM and I'll give you my info- so that you can see them =D

I play Animal Crossing (I just got it). It's fun and all, but I always feel like there's no point to it. I know you have to talk to people and pay your mortgage on your house, but what exactly is the POINT of the game?? I mean, seriously. Even Harvest Moon has a point to it (you get married and try to raise a farm), but not Animal Crossing.

I don't have the internet at home anymore (I'll get it in a few days though) and the internet I'm on right now blocks all Animal Crossing websites. >.< Grrrrrrrr, soooooo annoying.

Don't worry Jamie, you'll get to do more later on. If you need any help with it, feel free to PM me. There's also a great website that TamaMum recommended; AnimalXing. There's also a forum. (I'm TeddyLuver on there.)

I planted a money tree once, and it survived, in winter. Now in any season it dies or turns into a regular tree. What's happening?
The season doesn't make any difference to Money Trees growing or dying.

The thing that makes a money tree grow is:

1. a golden shovel

2. a bag of enough bells

3. a place (square) in your town where you know a tree will definitely grow.

For instance, if you have a plain sapling that is fully grown, you could cut it down and plant the bells in the hole where the sapling used to grow. If you just choose a random spot in town where there is no tree growing, it might be one of the areas where no trees will ever grow (they do exist in every town).

Here's my previous post explaining How to get a Money Tree

Good Luck :p

... but what exactly is the POINT of the game?? I mean, seriously. Even Harvest Moon has a point to it (you get married and try to raise a farm), but not Animal Crossing....
I suppose the point of the game is to raise a town (not a farm) :p

You have to donate one item of each type of bug, fish, fossil, painting to the museum to complete it (that takes some time...)

You have to have caught one of each type of bug or fish to complete your own inventory.

You also have the catalogues to complete (you can view yours in the shop) - the aim is to catalogue every type of furniture, wall paper, carpet, clothing, hats, umbrellas, gyroids, etc.

You also try to get all the rare items like the Snowman furniture set or the Mushroom Furniture set.

You also try to get the picture of each animal that lives in your town - before they move out.

Basically you are working on a town and building it up - planting trees and flowers, filling the museum, etc.

If anyone else can think of any other point to the game please feel free to jump in and add to the above list :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back