Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find snowballs on the ground, Don't go close to them. Look closely to see if they are moving slightly. if they are, get your net out and be ready to catch the guy.
Oh. Thanks Pikachu Lover.

I'll be out and about to see if a Snowball is around.

I think Gracie visits Randomly but I'm not sure.

Well, I'm currently redecorating my house.

I'm going Cabana in my Main room(With some Other things aswell)

Upstairs I'm going Snowman.

The other day I accidently rolled two snowballs made by the dung beetles together and made a snowman. He kept moaning at me about how 'lumpy' he was. :)

Tama :furawatchi: Phantom

I 'Reset' my Game and regretted it yesterday.

My Town so far:

My 3 Villagers were:

Bunnie

Rocco

Teddy

The person who moved in today was:

Big Top(Who I hate)

I have made 1 snowman(He gave me a Snowman Clock)

I am working on another Snowman.

I beat Rocco in all his Fishing Competitions today.

I've had the First build on my house(Nook made My Main room Bigger)

It was only 19.000 Bells for my House so I payed that off pretty Quickly.

Fishing is my Favourite!

I only made 2 perfect snowmen! Very Little! Well its my first christmas with AC:WW Can

you blame me xD

I used to be addicted to this game when it first came out. :D

I loved it, I'd never played anything like it before.

& for quite a while after that I was still hooked.

But one day my little sister erased all my saved data one day, & I cried & cried. xD

So then I started a new town, but it was never the same. Dx

So, I have AC:Wii now. xDD

~ Bethiee. :]

I was hooked for about a month or two... now just this week I got totally bored of it. xDD

I wonder whats going on in my town right now..

I was hooked for about a month or two... now just this week I got totally bored of it. xDDI wonder whats going on in my town right now..
Yeah, when I started a new town after my sister erased my old one, I had odd weeks when I was hooked, & odd days when I got bored.

I had to restart my town for me to get back into the game. :/

~ Bethiee. :]

I think thats what I am going to do >.< But I did so much in my town...I dont know if I could to it.... xD

~TP~

I love Snowmen

I made loads

Not saying they were all perfect

The trick to get a perfect snowman is to make sure the body is bigger than the head :p

The head needs to be about 3/4 (three quarters) the size of the body.

You don't need to roll the snowball until it is as big as possible. You can make small snowmen too :)

I always find the two snowballs first and decide where to build it before I start rolling them.

I usually move the snowball around until my character can roll it along without it going off in all directions. Once you can "steer" the snowball in the right direction, just move it to the other snowball and then make the head.

Most of the time I smoosh my snowballs by accident because I am trying to do everything too quickly and am not being patient :)

I've got the full snow set from last winter, so now I just make them for fun. I send unwanted furniture to favorite animals that have a kind of "winter" feel about them.

Whitney (white wolf) has a snow carpet and snow walls for her house - it looks fab :D

Hopper (the cranky penguin) has other spare items of snow furniture in his house.

My 8 year old sister just got AC:WW on DS a few days ago and since then I have been adicted to it even more than her!

I'm a bit of a n00b at the game so I haven't discovered everything yet but I learn through living!

Can someone tell me If you can have more than 1 town as I wan't my own account rather than sharing with my sister x__x

Thanks in advance :)

Starlight- Sorry- the only way to get your own town is to delete the old one, or buy a new game.

But you can have your own character, you probably know that already- but still. XD

^^ Oh well that sucks. Thanks anyway though.

I have nearly paid off my 19,000 bell mortgage. Unfortunately I only have apples is there anway I can get other fruit without using Wifi or connecting to another DS?

I have nearly paid off my 19,000 bell mortgage. Unfortunately I only have apples is there anway I can get other fruit without using Wifi or connecting to another DS?
You can get another AC:WW card and move your character to that one. If you want any items, put them in letters and save them at Town Hall in the post office area. If you have any bells in the bank, be sure to take those out so you can bring them with you.

To do this, you'll need another DS. Maybe you get borrow a friends or if you have one of your own, you can use it :]

Yes, there is. Sometimes if you send other villagers letters with a native fruit attached, they will send a letter back to you with a new, rare fruit. "Mom" sometimes will send you a letter with a new fruit attached too. Finally, you can find coconuts on the beach, but they must be planted 6 steps away from the beach or less.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back