Animal Crossing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all got together and thought of a plan first they duct taped her mouth then they.....

But at the last moment a strong wind came pushing violet onto the raft with lil then they remembered something......violet cant swim!!!!!!

There was only one thing left to do Genis swam to the side of the raft but there was no room left on the raft. The raft tipped to one side and violet screamed wich awoke lil lil crawled out of the bag and reached for violet but genis pushed her backward into the water but lil pulled violet in too. Hammy knew genis couldn't go under water and Mic couldnt swim either it was all up to hammy. She dove in and caught a glimpse of violets hair hammy swam faster and finnaly grabbed violets hand dragging her up to the top. hammy gasped they weren't in new york any more......

(ignore evilrobots. He probably just wanted to post in all the team stories to show off. We might as well wait for mimitchi to come back XDDDD)

Genis saw Mic throw him a pair of blue goggles his size and he put his head underwater and blew his nose and kept his mouth shut. Hammy said "finally! Less weight and more help!" Violet continued to cough. Lil meanwhile, had landed on japan....

(ignore evilrobots. He probably just wanted to post in all the team stories to show off. We might as well wait for mimitchi to come back XDDDD)
Genis saw Mic throw him a pair of blue goggles his size and he put his head underwater and blew his nose and kept his mouth shut. Hammy said "finally! Less weight and more help!" Violet continued to cough. Lil meanwhile, had landed on japan....
ummmm.......no im just posting stuff because know one else is and if you think that its annoying thats your problem (god people have issuses)

(well, it's mean to just have the story end without mimitchi saying it should. Plus snowy just posted in TT so there, and let's stop this)
well it dosent have to end there in heaven (or the other place) and you can say other people whent in there journey its called having an imagination

They made a boat out of logs and tried to figure out were new york was using a compus and the map they found it but there was one problem Lil invented a potion wich makes people evil and she gave it to wisp and he was now chasing thiere boat and he didnt look so friendly...

Wisp turned un-evil and faded away!

"Uh-oh...." Hammy groaned.

"This is going to be hard to explain to Copper and Booker," Genis sighed.

AT THE POLICE STATION....

"You three have killed Wisp, now we shall put you in jail!" Copper said.

"But he was already dead...." Hammy began.

"QUIET!" Copper interrupted.

Booker had Violet and Copper had Hammy and Genis. They had handcuffed the three's hands behind their backs.

When Genis tried to squirm free and yell, "HELP! Let us go! Let us go!", Copper said, "Booker, I'll hold Violet, and you get the duct tape."

"Okay," said Booker, and he got the tape. Pretty soon the three were gagged, then tied up, too!

"You never knew it, but this locker leads to a big hole! It's made of dirt and the only windows are bars with glass covering the windows anyway!" Copper laughed, and he opened the locker and threw them down the hole!

IN THE HOLE....

With their hands handcuffed, mouths gagged with tape, and legs tied, they could not do anything. They could just lie there and stare at nothing. There was nothing else in there.

After being thrown down into the hole, Genis landed on his head, Violet landed on her front, and Hammy on her back.

What would they do now?!

3 days later, the three were very hungry and thirsty. Then a week. They started to feel themselves die, but suddenly, something appeared in front of them.

Genis: Mmmmph! (it's...)

Violet: mph? (who?)

Hammy: mmmmmmphH! (Probably copper/booker.)

Then.... It was...... Cheif the wolf!

Cheif: long time no see, Genis! *pulls gag and rope off genis and cuff* There, your free. Who are these two?

Genis: there my friends, Hammy and Violet....

Cheif: *pulls all the gags and stuff off the two* there. Now lets run. *shoves everyone off the window including himself* Let's get a move on.

Genis: why-

Cheif: Hurry and get all the neighbors in the town. Pack up. We have to go before....

Genis: Lil?

Cheif: I took care of her. She tried to attack me, but I threw a rock at her and she's in prison at Sauske..

Genis: That's...

Hammy&Violet: whaT?

Genis: where I came from after I moved from another town. I stayed there originally, which is why I was used to living with animals..... *packs up his things* I'm ready.

Hammy&Violet: READY!

Cheif: you guys are ready?

3: Yes!

???: Wait for us!

Genis: everyone!

Victoria: it wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Porter: you guys ready?

Everyone: yes

Porter: all aboard!

Everyone: *baords with belongings*

Porter: Time to set off~! *train starts*

Genis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back