Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Money? Patchouli taught me about that, she said humans like to trade with that "money" and they are really greedy with "money" too." Flandre noticed the gun. "Are you going to shoot me with that?" She smirked.

Name: English: Renee Roberts Japanese: Zakuro Fujiwara

Looks:
renee.gif

Personality: ((In other))

Which Anime/Manga from: Tokyo Mew Mew ((Mew Mew Power))

Crush:

Other: Fujiwara Zakuro is the fifth Mew Mew, infused with the D.N.A. of the grey wolf. She is the most solitary of the group and declines their invitation to join when they first meet her. Thanks to Kisshu's mischievous interventions, though, Mew Ichigo saves Zakuro and calls her a friend. After that, even though she "doesn't like friends", Zakuro joins the group. Zakuro is definitely the older sister of the group, offering advice when required and often appearing to save the younger girls just in the nick of time. She forces Mint to realize that she has something to protect at one point. However, Zakuro is not perfect. At one point, when it was rumored that she was leaving Japan, Zakuro grew angry with the others for believing the rumor and acted as if she were leaving. She and Mew Mint ended up getting into a fight over it, but it came to a halt when Mew Ichigo scolded Mew Zakuro for taking the ruse too far. At the cafe, her mannerisms start out cold, but she slowly warms up to the job. In her normal life, Zakuro is a famous model. She can speak many languages and is idolized by many young girls, including Mint. Zakuro was left alone a lot as a child, and she lost someone very close to her at a young age. She visits the church at times when she is confused or anxious. Zakuro is a famous model who is fused with a gray wolf. She is solitary and "doesn't join groups". To Mint she is an idol. Ichigo thinks that she stands out at parties and acts calm and cool in dire situations. To Pudding, she's just normal and doesn't stand out in the crowd. Zakuro wears the color purple, and that is the color of her Mew Mew Fuku. She is fit and pale. She knows how to speak many languages and has traveled to many places. Like Bridget, Renee is very quiet and doesn't talk to the Mew's much, but when they are in trouble she is there to help. Corina looks up to her and sees her as a sister. She is a model and is the oldest of the Mew's. Her transformation scene is very nice, fit with the best animation and the greatest music. Her outfit is the most skimpiest. She only has a very high cut tank top, tight shorts, and thigh high heel boots. Her special weapon is a wand that blasts huge rays. When she is introduced she doesn't accept that she is a Mew, but when she sees the girls in trouble her sign (two wolf heads facing each other) appears under her belly button and she transforms. She is now the newest Mew and the last Mew. Her work at the cafe is normal, she doesn't act like Corina.

Zakuro slowly walked out of a motel room, pushing the cart along. She blew some hair out of her and sighed. If Ichigo doesn't start doing her work I'm going to go back to Okinawa, she thought.

"I'm hungry.. Oh, is that Onee-Sama?" Flandre runs, but realizes the girl she thought was her sister wasn't her sister, and then runs into Zakuro.

dante sighed and picked up his old-as-f*ck phone pizza pizza pizza pizza was his only thought(7 yr old mind...7 yr old extremely violent adult speech-learned mind)

Zakuro oofed as she fell to the ground. "What the-" she moved her head sideways to glance at the girl. Zakuro stood slowly to her heght and glared. "What was that for?" She straightened her skirt and blew some hair out of her eye.

Zakuro looked at her funny. "Are those yours?" she pointed at the rainbow colored crystals. ((I love Vocoloid X3))

(I've seen and heard of Vocaloid before, I never really got into the music besides Hatsune Miku's version of Levan Polkka, but I think the art for KAITO, Rin and Len Kagamine and Hatsune are really awesome. :) )

"Yeah. I didn't get wings like my sister's, so I had to make my own."

Zakuro sat back sastified when her phone started ringing. She pulled it out and saw Ichigo's number. She opened it slowly. "Yes?" She said, annoyed. Ichio started blaring in her ear and Zakuro sighed. "Be there in a minute." Zakuro swiftly got up and was on the elevator in record time. Running while on the way to Ichigo, Zakuro transformed.

i203231436_67000_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back