Anime X-Overs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flandre wondered where the dark haired woman was going. She followed the woman, and was surprised when the woman suddenly appeared with wolf ears and tail and a shiny looking weapon.

FORM:

Name: Ichigo Momomiya

Looks:
_zoey-gif.jpg

Personality: See OTHER

Which Anime/Manga from: Tokyo Mew Mew and Mew Mew Power

Crush: Masaya

Other: The first member of the "Mew Project" and the main character of the series, Ichigo is a 13 year old girl who becomes infused with the DNA of an Iriomote Wildcat. Ichigo, a bit of a shy, clumsy ditz, originally wants nothing to do with the "Mew Project," instead wishing to simply spend time with her crush, Masaya. Later, however, she accepts her fate, realizing the importance of the task assigned to her. Ichigo takes her name from the Japanese word for "strawberry". She is 144.8 cm, about 4 ft 9 in

Zakuro came up behind Ichigo with a slight loss of breath. "What's going on?" she heaved. Ichigo turned slowly. "They have... Masaya."

Flandre spied on Ichigo and Zakuro curiously from behind a pillar, wondering what a Masaya was and why Ichigo was so shocked about it.

Zakuro turned and looked at her, her eyes full of pity. "You know he was going to find him one day," she said, calmly. Ichigo turned and exploded on Zakuro. "WHAT?! HE WOULD FIND HIM?! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" Ichigo was crying but she kept ranting. Zakuro lowered her guard and patted Ichigo's head. "I'm sorry."

Flandre continued to watch and listen, filled with curiosity. She came down to two conclusions about "Masaya", which was 1. Masaya was a dog, or 2. Masaya was a human important to the pink haired cat girl that the purple haired pretty lady was talking to. Flandre suddenly realized that one of the crystals on her wing was sticking out, and it was easy to see.

Flandre revealed herself. "I didn't mean to spy on you guys, and uh.. Uh.. Who's Masaya? Is he edible? Is he a dog?"

Zakuro turned with a grave look. "No... He's a person..." "YEAH! THAT I HAVE A FREAKIN' CRUSH OOOOONNNNN!!" Ichigo sobbed.

Name: Vriska Serket.

Looks: Vriska in her normal form, however she has recently amounted to God Tier. For consistency sake, let's say she can change between the two.

Personality: Vriska is a huge b`tch. She gets easily bored, makes shady deals with people, does horrible things to her "boring" friends, and then slams herself because nobody likes her or - even worse - HATES her enough, despite her being possibly the most dangerous troll of the group. At no point does it occur to her that she might be going about things wrong. Much like her lucus (parental figure), she often manipulates others, going as far as to paralysing a close friend, trapping him in a web, and preparing to feast upon him. Vriska believes that bad things constantly happen to her because she has terrible luck. A friend of hers, Kanaya Maryam, and a man named Doc Scratch suggest that her own behavior is more likely the cause - for example, she constantly steps on D4'S only because she leaves them all over the floor instead of tidying up. She also seems to hold some degree of distaste towards her own blood color, mockingly referring to it as "enviable cerulean swill" - just another thing for her to blame her problems on. On other occasions, though, Vriska holds herself in high regard - she often brags about her exploits in Flarp (Extreme role playing), or just about herself in general. Vriska played Flarp both out of enjoyment and to procure food for her lucus, which feeds on young trolls. Her Flarp character is Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, "scourge of land dwellers and sea dwellers alike". Mindfang has gained all the levels available to the Petticoat Seagrift class. All the levels. All of them. Mindfang, being a pirate with a hook for a hand, resembles Captain Hook, much as Tavros's character, Pupa Pan, resembles Peter Pan.

Which Anime/Manga from: Homestuck. Well, it's a webcomic, but since I see Flandre is here and she is from a video game...

Crush: Believed to be either Tavros or John, however they are not here!

Other: Can manipulate people. Loves spiders. Generally insane, not well in her head. Has a facisnation with humans. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and uses a certain AIM messenger called Trollian to talk to others on the computer. On there, her name is arachnidsGrip.

Name: Gamzee Makara.

Looks:Gamzee, however here is in another style. Perhaps you want to see him while he's insane?.

Personality: Gamzee appears to be the troll equivalent of a juggalo, belonging to a cult of capricious minstrels, and his words are littered with references to juggalo subculture. So much so, in fact, that it's something of a miracle in itself that he hasn't uttered the phrase "f`ckin' magnets" yet. Another possible reference to his design as a juggalo could be his Strife Specibi, which is Clubkind. Of these, he uses Juggling clubs, a pun possibly on juggalos. Though he swears quite a bit, he is a very good natured and laid back troll. He is without question a supportive friend and will do things and make sacrifices, even stop eating sopor-slime pies and drinking his wicked elixir, Faygo, at the request of a friend. Because of his magnanimous personality, Gamzee will frequently act as an adviser or even therapist to his friends if they are experiencing emotional stress, though his usual counseling involves them waiting for a miracle. He has a hidden darker side to his personality, which is in line with him being capricious. Since this is the case, a lack of the sopor slime (Slime that is used in bedding; however, one should not eat it, for it does crazy things to their head) that was suppressing this nature has proved to be downright terrifying. Since his breakdown, he has changed drastically, often screaming at everyone, calling them 'peasantbloods', and demanding they kneel to him, for his purple blood is the third highest in the castrate system. Gamzee's serial killer mentality also leads him to leave disturbing messages around the walls, using blood or chalk to write crazy things on the wall. For the sake of the roleplay, he is both kind, but easy to crack and turn downright freaking insane. Crazier than Vriska.

Which Anime/Manga from: Homestuck.

Crush: No one is worthy of his higher blood. Honk.

Other: Has bike horns he often honks. Like Vriska, he goes on Trollian, only now he has smashed all his computers in his breakdown. He was once terminallyCapricious. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.

(Welcome to the RP! :) Oh, and there was a touhou manga released, so I realized I could count that. I'll let your characters count)

"Oh.. Where is he?" Flandre asked. "And why are you crying? Is he that important?" Curiosity filled the small blonde vampire's voice.

Vriska, the doll, was currently pulling Gamzee along. The Scorpio was currently grinning brightly, gripping tightly onto the Capricorn's wrist, her nails even digging into his skinny wrist a little, while she tugged him along. Oh, where was old Mindfang leading him? Nowhere in particular, however there had been noise this way, she wanted to see. And who else to bring along but Gamzee? He was the only one nearby, it seemed! She couldn't find anyone she knew well.

She did not say anything, just kept grinning, pulling Gamzee with her. What was the boy doing? Why, letting her drag him, of course. He was smiling everything off, looking at the beautiful world around him. It was beautiful. Life is beautiful. He eventually flicked his wrist and tore himself from Vriska's grasp, clenching his fists for a second. He could snap her fingers, but he didn't. Fabric not fingers, okay my dear?

Vriska halted suddenly, her eyes fixating on a blond girl with peculiar wings. Humans sure were weird! Now they had wings?

Taking a small breath in, she shouted out a loud, "Hey!" towards Flandre, hoping to get the human (vampire's) attention.

Flandre turned around, and saw another person! She happily replied, "Hello!" She was really surprised at how many strange people she was meeting today.

Vriska smiled a sinister smirk, turning her head to Gamzee and beckoning him to follow. He put up no struggle.

"Why, hello, dear," she halted in front of Flandre after walking forward to meet her, "What is a little girl like you doing out here? All alone? Where is your lucus?" The Scorpio had been taught to never wander far from the hive, after all. Gamzee hadn't, but he quickly had caught on. Vriska kept that smile, drenched with artificial sweetness, plastered on her face while looking at Flandre.

Now, Gamzee? Gamzee had given Flandre a brief, drunken smile, then turned away to stare at the sun. Well, the sun, the trees, everything. As he had thought, life was beautiful, everything was, everything could be appreciated until he had to rip it to shreds and drench it with the paint that came from everyone's veins.

Oh, pardon me, he excuse his own thoughts. I'm sorry, man, now I gotta leave the circle. Excuse me now, now I gotta leave...

Flandre gave Vriska an insane looking smile back. "I live with my sister and the maids and Patchouli and Sakuya and Meiling!" She announced, and then spun around. She looked at Vriska and felt a little bit suspicious, and tried to remember what her sister had said about strangers that look odd.

Zakuro pinched the bridge of her nose and surpressed a shout. "God, so freaking annoying," she grumbled. Ichigo was practically fuming. Zakuro turned to thew new comers. "Why, hello there."

Flandre, bored with Vriska and Gamzee, walked over to Ichigo, and busied herself with poking the tail of Ichigo. "You have a tail? Wow! I don't know anybody who has a tail.."

Vriska narrowed her eyes at Flandre turning away. Instantly, her voice ran dry. "Hey, kid, why don't you pay attention to the nice troll lady talking to you?" Her voice drawled out, folding her arms and frowning at the little girl. "Jeez, I knew humans were rude, but not that rude."

Gamzee, however, ignored Vriska and Flandre, in favour for Zakuro, who decided to greet them. "Hey there, sister," he said, his voice rising and lowering in volume every syllable he pronounced. "What'cha doin', huh? Ya enjoying the outside? I am too, pretty chill up in here. Nice place to be. I'm acutally getting used to this sun stuff."

Zakuro blinked at all the guys questions. "Errr...." she stood here dumb found. She wanted to poke him but couldn't move her hands to do so. "EH?!" Ichigo swirled around and gripped her tail. "My tail."

Flandre let go of Ichigo's tail, and then realized something: The smell emitting from Ichigo wasn't totally human blood.. It was mixed with something else.. What was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back