Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those passwords indicate you have a Memetchi on your Asia/Oceania V5. The correct logout password is 21000 30589. (Remember, this is a logout password, not a Special password.)
THX THAT HELPED :mellow:

where do u get those pictures of the tamagotchis animated!?!?!? :rolleyes:

plz!

tell me!!! I REALLY NEED TO KNOW! :angry:

I'm confused on how to work the chart. Can someone tell me exactly how to work it? :(

Thanx binary, now i can be richer by the second instead of playing games. I want to have 100,000 gp (if it can hold that much) and then i could buy anything i want :(

well first you have to know what is your character and then if ur from n america u just find the name of ur character and then look at the code in the collom n america. if you have questions e-mail me.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

I'm confused on how to work the chart. Can someone tell me exactly how to work it? :(
Have you read and followed the instructions that appear below the first table of passwords in the first post of this topic?

Have you read and followed the instructions that appear below the first table of passwords in the first post of this topic?
Thanks for asking me this question Binary. I read the instructions carefully and it all worked out correctly! Thanks a lot. Now I just added 1,000 Gotchi Points to my tamagotchi! :D

:eek: :D :angry: IT DON'T WORK :angry: :angry: :angry:
Yeah it does. That's what I said at first but then I checked everything carefully and it actually worked. Just follow the instructions carefully under the right chart. I guarantee it WILL work! :D

thanks binary!! you r the best at craking these codes!!

this is how many mametchis u deserve :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :furawatchi: :lol: :huh:

~~princess_tamako~~

Im having a problom because I have iwatchi female and there are two passwords for iwatchi.
Try one. If it doesn't work, try the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back