Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have uhyotchi and entered 22000 ,. 30513 and it worked so i got 1000 coins THANKS BINARY!!!!!

THANX SI MUCH BINARY! tHIS REALLY HELPED ME GET AA LOT OF MONEY. BEFORE I ONLY HAD 440 AND NOW I HAVE 30430! :eek: :eek: THANKS SO MUCH!

How do you know what kind of V5 you have?

I got mine in the USA.

Does that mean mine is a USA tamagotchi? :(

Please Help me!

-Fizzae! :(

:( :( :( :( :( :(

u know, these passwords are reuseuble. so wgenever your low on money u can use the password!

I tried Oceania V5 cheat for mametchi, It didn't work!!! I have a japanese FamiTama, By the way.... I tried all 3 codes, didn't work! I tried it with Kunoitchi with oceania password, and it worked!!!

wow neat info binary this will help alot cause i have a v5 so this info will be fantastic!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]huh.... i dont get it. they just dont work. pleeeez help binary :eek: [/SIZE]

:p omg! this password is really cool. i love it and u can use it over and over again!

OMG! YOU'RE A FRICKING GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx so much, binary!!!!! i reely owe u a ton, as do lots of other ppl. :)

-bows art feet- all hail the genius!!!!!!

lol, no seriously, thanx alot!!! :p all of the cool item passwords, and now free money too? so cool! and they're like, completely reusable!

thanx again!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back