Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 V5s and I just got a character that wasn't on the list. I really want to buy something on the shopping channel and it's to expensive. I don't want to play games to earn points because it takes too long. What do I do???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tama Family:

X2 V5

X1 V4.5

X2 V4

X1 V1 (lost in my room somewhere)

Okay that is very interesting! How did you get all that? WHOA!!!!

I just got a character that wasn't on the list.
What is the name of the character shown first in the list of characters in your status screen? This cheat works only for the first character on the list.

In that case I think we're missing some letters. It's actually Papapatchi.

Anyway...

Papapatchi is not a main character. This cheat works only for the character shown first in the list of characters in your V5 status screen.

I used that about 4 times then my tama had a baby and i tried to use the cheat with the kids but i cant use it anymore does it have a certain amount of times you can use it?

I used that about 4 times then my tama had a baby and i tried to use the cheat with the kids but i cant use it anymore does it have a certain amount of times you can use it?
Your main character has changed. You need to use a different password - one that matches the new main charater.

:lol: :p :ph34r: :huh: :huh: Go onto a v5 or whatever ur version chart. Find ur tama Then remember the NAME. Go to the sectioin of Tamatalk with Tips and Tricks. Go to the one by binary called v5 Tips and tricks index. The go to the link to get 1000 points free. Find ur tamas name. Enter the North America password.(Remmber to go to pc. at login screen press b. Now its a logout screen. Enter the N america password) Enter as mant times as possible. Enjoy

OMG thank you sooo much for that cheat it worked for my tama v5 america.

:lol: Now THIS is helpful. Thanks alot!

No item will ever be an obsticle! Muhaha

Thankyou SOOOOOOOOO much.I have had my version 5 4 a couple of months now and i've been dying 2 know at least one cheat!Once again, thankyou so much! :unsure: :mellow: :wacko: :rolleyes: :lol:

Send me a PM with two or three TamaExpo login passwords from your V5 and I'll tell you which character you have and which region (Europe, Australia, etc.) your V5 is from.
Can you do mine please?

Here are some of the Login Passwords:

01293 20702

02012 20175

22060 21700

Thank you ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back