Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks! IT REALLY WORKED!! It took me a while to figure out what I was doing but then it worked! Now I can afford to buy my tama everything!! YAY! Thank you so much. And for you guys that haven't tried it yet keep at it. It does work!!!!

There's 2 of some, which are different...

Uh, which do I use? :p I have a mimifuwatchi, USA V5

Wait, never mind. I finished reading what u wrote... I must of missed that... :eek:

THANKS! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]don't you think thats sorta like cheating? :) [/SIZE]

i dont think its cheating ITS SO KOOL it works!! thats just treating your tama really well because then you can get it some nice stuff!!! :p :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

i memorized mine, 22000 20533, so whenever i need points i can enter it! :D

thanks binary!

hi binary,

you have done it once again, just wonderful i must say !!!!! i wish i was as smart as you are so you didnt have to do all this work alone. i would love to help out someday. maybe one day i will have the smarts to contribute to your findings. thank you very much, chelsea ;)

i memorized mine, 22000 20533, so whenever i need points i can enter it! :furawatchi:
thanks binary!
The only thing about memorizing it is that once your characters change, your code does too. Trust me, I found out the hard way :furawatchi: I had it all memorized then I went to put it in and realized my tamas had grown from teens to adults!

Mine do not work. I have american and I have Potetchi, Uhyotchi, and Mukugtchi and none of these work. Am I doing something wrong???

OK so I put in one of my tamagotchis in and I could not do the other 2???????????????????????????????????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back