Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh... hi i have an europian V5, but i'm confused as to where my code is coz it's only 2 lines, it's a chamametchi, please fix this coz i really want 1,00 gp for my tokamametchi 2 play with!
Japanes Famitama if its europoen then it wont work...

Wow thx alot a did it like 25 times and now i have a load of cash!!!!! :huh: :D :huh: :kusatchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: :mametchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :lol: :gozarutchi: :D

]

Thank you Binary for all your help! first a had a very bad tama but now it is rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't list Hotteachi! And she wasn't in the character chart either.
Her Japanese name is Hottotiitchi

It won't work for me.........I have a Kuchipatchi (boy 1st) and a Chibipatchi (boy 2nd) kuchipa family.Can you help?
Kuchipatchi is your main character. Codes for your other characters won't work.

Here are instructions for specifically for Kuchipatchi

Activate the connect icon (upper right corner of your Tamagotchi screen) and select the PC menu entry.

When the login password appears, press the B (middle) button. The logout password prompt will appear.

If you have an Australian V5 Familitchi, enter this password:

If you have USA / Canada V5 Familitchi, enter this password:

If you have a European V5 Familitchi, enter this password:

Your Kuchipatchi should now get 1000 GP. You can repeat this many times. You will get 1000 GP each time you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back