Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do mine please?
Here are some of the Login Passwords:

01293 20702

02012 20175

22060 21700

Thank you ! :)
Sorry for the late reply.

These passwords indicate you have a North American V5 (USA / Canada), and your main character is (or was) Hatsugatchi.

To get 1000 GP when you have Hatsugatchi on a North American V5, activate the connect icon (upper right corner of your Tamagotchi screen) and select the PC menu entry. When the login password appears, press the B (middle) button. The logout password prompt will appear. Enter this password into your V5: 22000 20578

one of the iwatchis are an imotchi
Imotchi can not be a main character. That's why she's not on the list.

Iwatchi can be either male or female. That's why there are two entries for Iwatchi on the list.

Cool! Now I can buy what I want, when I want!!! lol. really neat!

The most common mistake made by people who can't get it to work is that they are trying to input the 1000 GP password as a SPECIAL password. It's not a SPECIAL password. It's a LOG OUT password. Please read the instructions in the first post of this topic carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank you sooooo much :blink: It took me forever to earn the money by just playing games :angry: I wish I thought of that 3 days ago when I got it

TamaExpo logout passwords are based on character type.  A logout password can be reused as long as you still have that character.  The following table are the logout passwords for 1000 GP prizes.
*edit: long quote removed*
Thats a good one! I will have that one in my favourites under the TT files folder....

:huh: [SIZE=14pt]Thank you Binary !!! U ROCK ! [/SIZE][/color]

I have tried the one for Hotteatchi but it does not seem to work at all. This is the first time a code has not worked. Is there anyway to make it work?

[SIZE=14pt]don't you think thats sorta like cheating? :wacko: [/SIZE]
It is called 'Another V5 Cheat', so yes, it is cheating, and it is the best form of cheating ever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back