Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To reset the shop for v5s u just simply get out of it and go into it again

:mimitchi:

Hey,

The code did not work on my tamagotchi. I tried all the places but none worked. You see I live in New Zealand which is next to Australia. I though it would then be Oceania but it did not work. Do you have any ideas why it may not have worked?

Thanks!

Hey,
The code did not work on my tamagotchi. I tried all the places but none worked. You see I live in New Zealand which is next to Australia. I though it would then be Oceania but it did not work. Do you have any ideas why it may not have worked?

Thanks!
Send me a PM with a login code from your Tamagotchi, and I'll tell you which logout code you should use.

wow thx a lot it worked now in my spare time i can do the code over and over until my guys evolve then ill check back and do the same thing :D

it still dosn't work :D
Send me a PM with a Login password from your V5, and I'll tell you which Logout password you should use.

oh you have to put it in when you log out :eek: ! (wakes head)

i thought you put in special! woops!

sorry :D

Do you have any cheats/codes for the v5 celebrity? :D . Fankoo if you can find/make them! :D . :eek: :p :p :eek: :p B) :D ;) heh.. soz... im new to this website! :D .

Do you have any cheats/codes for the v5 celebrity? :( . Fankoo if you can find/make them! :( . :(   :(   :(   :D   :(   B)   :(   :) heh.. soz... im new to this website! :( .
As was mentioned in the first post of this topic:

Click here for V5 Celebrity 1000 GP logout codes.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! that activation E-mail got here fast... Anyway my first born (child stage now) is mousechi ,... and captain code here wont give me gotchi points

:furawatchi:

Wow! that activation E-mail got here fast... Anyway my first born (child stage now) is mousechi ,... and captain code here wont give me gotchi points :furawatchi:
Post a login password from your V5 here, and I'll tell you which logout password you need to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back