Any Song That Makes You Want To Cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot a song.
100 Years-Five for Fighting

I have no clue why...but to me...it just shows how fast your life passes by. If you don't live in the moment, you could totally miss out because life goes by fast, and you only have one.
I cry whenever I hear that song. ;_; I remember once listening to it with my dad....just the two of us. I don't know why, but that's one of my favorite memories of him. It's a very beautiful song. The song that makes me cry more than anything else is also by Five for Fighting - The Riddle. It was played at my dad's funeral. I think it's wonderful, and very true. "Here's a riddle for you....find the answer...there's a meaning to the world, you and I"

Jeasus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood.

I didnt really get it, but in the part about the baby technicly died, I burst out into tears
it's spelled Jesus not Jeasus.

Gotta go my own way- Gabriella and troy HSM2 :( very sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The Song Nightminds by Missy Higgins makes me cry every time because every single word is me and my bf......also there is a 9/11 version of Heaven by DJ Sammy that makes me cry. There is a girl talking to her dad that died that day thats really sad

I cry whenever I hear that song. ;_; I remember once listening to it with my dad....just the two of us. I don't know why, but that's one of my favorite memories of him. It's a very beautiful song. The song that makes me cry more than anything else is also by Five for Fighting - The Riddle. It was played at my dad's funeral. I think it's wonderful, and very true. "Here's a riddle for you....find the answer...there's a meaning to the world, you and I"
The Riddle is really sad too. It just makes me wanna cry everytime I hear it.

These are hard on me:

Amazing Grace

You Raise me up

They were both played at funerals, especially You Raise me up, They played that at my friend Anthony's Funeral. He was only 12 when he died. I miss him more than any family member I have ever lost.

I Miss You by Miley Cyrus.

Not necassarily because it's a sad song, but because I just pretty much listened to it after Anna died. It's sad, so on Nex, I put that song down for her and called it Anna's Song. She died at 22 and Miley's song really reminds me of her.

Many older songs, actually.. They remind me of my old friends, who moved states away when I was about eight years old. It's strange, I know, but our mothers used to clean apartments together as a second job, and my mom put in a CD while she did, and that's what we always listened to while we messed around and just goofed off. It really only makes me miss them more.

Disenchanted, by My Chemical Romance, and Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Appratus also make me sad... Teardrops on my Guitar, by Taylor Swift.. Makes me want to throw something at the wall. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot a song.
100 Years-Five for Fighting

I have no clue why...but to me...it just shows how fast your life passes by. If you don't live in the moment, you could totally miss out because life goes by fast, and you only have one.
yeah, same here...

i forgot to mention that one

For The Nights I Can't Remember -Hedley

Teardrops On My Guitar -Taylor Swift

Just Want You To Know -Backstreet Boys

What Hurts The Most -Rascal Flatts

Winner At A Losing Game -Rascal Flatts

Better Now -Rascal Flatts

Alot of Rascal Flatt songs make me cry. :D

What I've Done

Move Along

and lately for some strange reason Apologize

Okay...this will make no sense to most of you but:

The Great Escape-Boys Like Girls

I think....because, after listening to the lyrics more closley...It makes me think about my future...and leaving high school....and leaving everybody behind...and moving on.

None of which I want to do. Although last night, I managed to listen to the whole song, smiling.

For me it's When You're Gone-Avril Lavigne

I listened to it while I was reading the begging of the chapter "The Forest Again" in the Deathly Hallows. It made me cry like a baby. :)
OMG I just bought that music video and ater watching it in bed I just burst into tears because it reminds me of howmuch I miss my grandfather

also "We'll be together makes me cry because ti reminds me of him to

Latest posts

Back