Any Song That Makes You Want To Cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only song that has got me close to crying, I felt like a wimp watching the video. I had to turn away and say "can't cry, this can't be real, just won't not real this can't be true" was Concrete Angel. I don't even like country, but just thinking about it makes me tear up. Who could do somthing like that to their child?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancer and The Ghost of You, both by MCR.
Well, actually only the video clip for TGY cause Mikey gets shot, its sad.
The video to the ghost of you, not because Mikey gets shot though. It's the look on Gerard's face when they're on the boat, as if the war is tearing him appart, and then the look on his face after Mikey gets shot. It's like he's screaming "That's my brother!", and he wants to run to Mikey but he can't cos the others are holding him down.

Also, 'Hello' by Evanescence, cos if you listen to the lyrics it's actually a really depressing song. Though the song never makes me cry, it makes me close to crying.

And the video to 'concrete angel' is depressing.

Oh,and Cancer-MCR

It's so sad but I love it. I've memorized it and sang it today in music so that th people around me could hear it,there was about,hmm,7 people including me,and 5 of them got tears in their eyes...including me.

I have another one:

Beautiful Wish: MMMPP

And for personal reasons, Teardrops On My Guitar.

Even though these might not make much sense, Just Like a Pill by Pink and that So Much For My Happy Ending song by Avril Lavigne. When I was younger, my best friend and I use to listen to those songs all the time and I heard them a lot on the radio. My best friend and I aren't friends anymore, and now she's moving away. Life now is so much harder and more complicated then it was then. I miss the days when you could meet someone and be best friends after a few hours.

But those songs make me smile too, because for 3 or so minutes I pretend that I'm a second grader again.

sorry tears in heaven wasn't made by the black crows but of someone else but I forgot his name

I also have another one

She talks to Angels This one is made by the Black Crows!

Latest posts

Back