Anyone Ever Notice The Warrior Craze...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
Here comes anothe rant. xD

I LOVELOVELOVE Warriors and you ALL know it, but this is annoying. >_< These aren't directed at everyone, I mean, these aren't THAT bad alone, but when you have 40000 of these clustered onto one character... This is mostly referring to nicknames, fanfictions, and roleplays. Not specifically here.

First off, is the names. NO CAT can have the begginings of: Star, Cat, Kit, Paw, or Moon. Impossible. They are all sacred names in the series, except for cat, kit, and paw. >_> Starstar? Catkit? Kitkit? Pawpaw? Moon-whatever? (Especially Moonpool and Moonstone.)

AND A CAT CANNOT I mean CANNOT have names like Lynxjump or Cheetahspeed or junk like that. They have NO idea what bats, Lynxes, Crystals, Rubies, Metal, or any of that is. They live in a FOREST. Think FOREST animals.

Also, cats with weird colors/symbols. o.o Keep in mind that it is warriors... cats. Normal cats. You won't find a black cat purely with orange spots. Ever. The only exception is spiderleg, who with black with a brown underbelly which is really rare.

How could a cat have sapphire eyes? Or green fur? Or whatever? I mean, look around the internet and there will be 5000 fanfcitions with so-called Crystalheart and her lovely lavender fur and purple eyes.

Fanfictions that have original characters and 80 OC's. I sware. *gets bazooka*

Clans. Clans. Clans. Shadeclan, Darkclan, Grassclan.... What the heck? Whats wrong with Skyclan, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and Windclan? Will it kill you NOT to change the names?

Uhh. Cats. Cannot. Will Not. Ever. Turn. Into. Humans. (I know, I made a roleplay, but it was fantasy, dude. It was supposed to be a humorous roleplay.) It's impossible. Warriors is mostly realistic.

Last but not least, I find that people are saying "so and so has not eaten for a week..." cats would be starving after 3 days. They are cats. And also, cats cannot catch 100 pieces of prey. Maybe individually 3 or 4 at the most. An apprentice session, 5. And thats in summer/greenleaf.

Lmfao, lovely rant Zoria. So true. xD

Before I even came on this site, I loved the books, but NEVER EVER thought so many other people did. No one I know in real life does,but here it's EVERYONE.

It's a bit scary how obsessive it is online.

I know. xD I'm the only one that likes it at school, which is pretty sad, lol. xP It's a bit scary how obsessive it is.

Well, it's not nessiceraly their fault. It is fan FIC. It could be fiction. Also, if it's so real based, why do they talk? How can they swim underwater for so long, like in Dark River? I think your overreacting a bit.

I agree, most Warriors RPGers are, erm, well, I wonder if they ever read the book.

The clan differences, well, thats a very popular thing to do; as in non-cannon clans. The only thing that irritates me about them, is when they have Skyclan as 'non-canon'. SKYCLAN IS CANNON, DANGIT.

The names, I rather think its hilarious when theres a Frostmit, etc. I will now shove upon you the worst list of warrior names I've ever seen. (Well, what I can remember of them. I had a huge list, but I lost it.)

Hillbilllystar

Hickpaw

Hickstorm

Lighteningmouse

Fishfoot

Christmaswish

Firepuddle [...o_o]

Spottedfire [A bit off of oxymoron.]

Clawclaw

Fuzzyclaw

Seawave

Wavesea

Windwhisper

Soundwave

Acekit

Thawpelt

Torrentstone

Arcaneflame

Bloomscent

Songwind

:lol: I had hundreds more.

Well, it's not nessiceraly their fault. It is fan FIC. It could be fiction. Also, if it's so real based, why do they talk? How can they swim underwater for so long, like in Dark River? I think your overreacting a bit.
They don't speak english.

"Whatever...blahblah..." MEWED Sandstorm. Hissed Fireheart. Snarled Blackfoot. Basically how a cat actually could talk.

They weren't under THAT long in Dark River... really.

They don't speak english."Whatever...blahblah..." MEWED Sandstorm. Hissed Fireheart. Snarled Blackfoot. Basically how a cat actually could talk.

They weren't under THAT long in Dark River... really.
I still don't think it's anything to get mad about. Besides, if they wanna make there own names up they can. You did. In Warriors RPs, dont you always use Leokan, a character YOU made up?

I still don't think it's anything to get mad about. Besides, if they wanna make there own names up they can. You did. In Warriors RPs, dont you always use Leokan, a character YOU made up?
Yes, and I'm not talking about all characters. None of these are really that bad individually, but sometimes I see them clustered all on one character. I never said having OC's is bad.

E.g: Crystalglass of Grassclan, the best medicine-cat hunter in the world with purple fur and blue eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you did say that the names made up are stupid, and that people make weird names. So everyone makes weird names except yu? Your are alright, but no one elses is?
One again, I never said that. I'm talking about the worst of the worst when I rant, not everyone. Though I don't know a character of mine that has outrageous names.

Names are fun and creative, it's cool to make up names like (for example) Crowfrost, Zeroleaf, and things like that. I'm just saying, cats have no idea what lynxes, bats, cougars, or even Wolves are. They never mentioned them in the books.

Well, warriros is fiction. No matter where you are, your not going to walk into a forest and find cats building a barrior out of thorns. So if they wanna make a purple cat, then they should be able to. Like I said, it's fsn FICTION.

It's fanfiction... Let people write what they want. Let them create who they want. If they want to let their imagination run wild. People can be creative or "uncreatve" on how they want.

If someone wants to make a hippie coloured cat, let them. It's their buisness. Their character, etc. Don't like it? Then ignore it. I am prety sure Hickpaw and Hillbillypaw were "Joke" names.

It's fanfiction... Let people write what they want. Let them create who they want. If they want to let their imagination run wild. People can be creative or "uncreatve" on how they want.
If someone wants to make a hippie coloured cat, let them. It's their buisness. Their character, etc. Don't like it? Then ignore it. I am prety sure Hickpaw and Hillbillypaw were "Joke" names.
My point exactly.

They're just having fun. I mean seriously, it's not like they're going around telling you that you are wrong and not following the book (kind of like you are doing right now...). If they were, I would understand why you would be upset. But they're not. They are just enjoying a book that you also like. They can write whatever they want. If you can write a topic like this, they can write a story that doesn't exactly follow the book.

I hate those books anyways. They are horribly written (they seem like they could be written by a fifth grader), it is unrealistic (which isn't exactly a bad thing, but the authors seem to try to make it seem realistic when it isn't too hard), and the story line is just boring. Really, cats can't talk to each other like humans (even when they're 'mewing', it's different) and feral cats don't act like that. They don't form 'clans' or anything. Just families.

People are just being creative.

It's a roleplay. People should be able to change things in their rolepaly to make them more...special.

I know what you mean, but in my opinion, I'm fine with it. I like those roleplays, as I like Warrior Cats. If somebody wants an oddly colored cat, or to switch the clan names...let them. It's their roleplay, and if you have a problem with it, dont join it.

Lovely rant though. xP

People are just being creative.It's a roleplay. People should be able to change things in their rolepaly to make them more...special.

I know what you mean, but in my opinion, I'm fine with it. I like those roleplays, as I like Warrior Cats. If somebody wants an oddly colored cat, or to switch the clan names...let them. It's their roleplay, and if you have a problem with it, dont join it.

Lovely rant though. xP
THANK YOU!!!!!

Lynxjump? o_0 wow. Yea, I especially hate it when people go like -

Streampaw caught 35 fish and happily carried them back to camp. I'm all like What the heck?

Oh, and btw, DarkClan is actually a Clan. Well, not really but Heatherpaw and Lionpaw make it up in the Second Power of Three book, Dark River.

I do have nothing against the diffrent names though. I mean its fun to make diffrent Clan names like WhispClan and let them have separate specialtys =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back