Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So you're my girlfriend now." Eli said with a smile. "And that makes me really happy."

"I'm glad that it makes you happy," Pandora said softly, looking up at Eli.

Pandora stared up at Eli for a moment or two before attempting a small smile once more.

Acadian ignored the little quarrel the two were having and was focused on the noises and sights around her. "Guys... it's going to come back.." She lifted her head up, one eye glowing bright red as the other glowed green. "And it won't just pass." She pointed to the ledge behind them. "That's where his food is. So if you want to stop with the childish antics of puppy love, I suggest we get moving. Now." Her tone was slightly cheerful but strong concern was behind it as she pulled her crossbow from behind her back.

OOC: Sorry for leaving for so long. :T and the long post soo.

Pandora stared over at Acadian and tilted her head, not saying anything.

Eli, getting an idea, walked outside then tent. Next thing you know, he was dead, on the floor. Apocalypse picked him up and examined him, assuming everyone else was also dead. He carried him off and threw the body somewhere else in the forest.

Panda's eyes widened in actual horror when she saw this happen. She turned to look at Acadian for a brief moment before looking in the direction that Apocalypse had thrown Eli's body. She made sure that Apocalypse had gone before sprinting out to look around the forest. After awhile of running and searching, she found him. "E-eli?" she choked out, crouching beside him.

Pandora grabbed Eli's shoulders and shook him gently. "Eli!" she yelled out, a tear falling down her cheek.

Pandora let out a huge sigh of relief and stared down at Eli for a moment. "Eli..." she muttered, pulling him into a hug.

Eli returned the hug. "Sorry Panda, but I thought if I faked being dead Apocalypse would leave and not mess with you. I care about you too much to let anything happen to you."

Pandora held onto Eli tightly. "Y-you scared me... But thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back