Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora caught up to Eli, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Eli, we need to go, this building could fall and crush us. I know it hurts greatly seeing everyone and everything like this, but I don't want us to end up getting hurt..."

Eli held a dead body in his hand, crying. He ignored Panda, and had his eyes closed.

Pandora looked away. Seeing Eli cry was like taking a knife to the heart. "I'm so sorry, Eli..."

Eli put the body down, and got up, still hoping maybe everyone wasn't dead.

Pandora turned back to Eli, grabbing his arm tightly. "Eli, we can't be in here. The building is on the verge of collapsing."

Eli shook his head. "Then get out of here. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." he told her, continuously looking around.

Pandora kept her grip on Eli's arm. "I'm not leaving you in here." she looked around, feeling a pang of sadness when she wondered what her home town looked like.

Pandora froze when she heard the crying also. She released the grip on Eli's arm instantly.

Eli looked at Panda, before running off to where the crying was coming from.

Acadian and Nick suddenly appeared before Pandora and Eli. Stopping Eli from running, Acadian held her hand out in a 'stop' position. She could hear the crying.

"Well, well," Nick giggled. He put his hands on his hips and leaned down slightly. "Seems like we found them, Cadie."

Acadian nods, her eyes not leaving Eli. She didn't like the boy. He was to forceful. If Pandora didn't want to show emotion, he should back off. She flipped her hair and walked up behind Nick.

Nick turns slightly, a glowing blush spreading across his cheeks. "S-so, you guys need somewhere to stay?" he asked, looking up at Eli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli simply walked around Acadia, continuing to go to where the crying was coming from.

Name:Kaylee

Personality:thinks she's sexy,but has feelings for others,can be helpful and brave (when needed),sometimes feels lonely since the apocalypse,ushally hides her true feelings but shows them when facing danger,

Looks:straight blonde hairdown abit past her shoulders with highlights,but ushally puts her hair up in a bun using pencils, she's shoter than average girls,long arms and slim long fingers,her nails are short from being bitten off too many times,wears her favorite necklace given to her by her mother,she wears her usual skinny jeans,aligator belt,black convers,hollister tee,and her favorite jacket.

Crush: unknown (yet)

Other:

Pandora stood quietly in front of Acadian and Nick, staring at them blankly for a brief moment before following Eli.

A young girl looked up at Eli. "Who...who are you? You seem familiar. Are you my daddy?"

Pandora stood behind Eli, looking down at the girl with wide eyes.

Pandora glanced over at Eli, unsure of how to respond to the young girl.

Eli looked back at Panda. "Lucy...mom and dad are dead..." he quietly said.

Lucy frowned. "How do you know my name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back