Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora stood silently, looking back and forth between Eli and Lucy.

Pandora continued to stay silent, staring at Eli with wide eyes.

Kaylee was hiking though the woods. Her plan was to avoid the big cities so that she wouldn't run into any trouble.

Pandora shuffled awkwardly in place, looking down at her feet. "I'm not Goth..."

Eli put an arm around Panda, and held her softly. "This is Panda. She's my girlfriend." He explained. "Come on Lucy, Panda and I will take care of you from now on."

Lucy ran up and hugged Panda. "Sorry Panda!!! Eli looks like he loves you a lot, since he's hugging you. I've never seen him do that. So I gotta love you too!"

Panda tensed when Lucy hugged her, staring down at her with wide eyes.

Pandora looked at Lucy for a few moments before turning to Eli.

Pandora glanced around the building. "Eli, I still think we need to get out of here,"

Pandora followed after Eli, casting glances around the building every once in awhile.

After they were outside, Eli looked at them. He had a family again. Smiling, he pulled both of them into a hug.

Nick glared in the direction of Eli. "I do NOT like him, Cadie," he growled. "He's cocky, self-centered, and just.. ugh."

Acadian sighs softly, then look up in the direction of another girl. "Nick.. there's another one," she tilts her head to the side.

Nick glances in the direction of Eli again, opening his mouth. "Yo, Eli! If you want to survive another day with your girl and kid sister, I suggest you come here now," his tone wasn't threatening until he turned in the direction of the girl. "You can go get her."

Acadian simply nodded appearing in front of the young girl. "Hello there."

OOC: I just love when I leave and come back.. there's so much stuff to play around with. Oh, Tamagotchi Foreva, I'm talking about your charrie.

Eli frowned, he didn't like this guy. "Listen, how about I do things my way, and you can do things your way." He said, glaring at Nick.

Pandora stood quietly off to the side, looking over Nick and Acadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back