Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick glared back, his eyes flaring green. "Listen here, boy," his voice dripped with venom. "I was dragged into this crap because of most of the people like you. Thinking by making that thing would make this world better."

Acadian glanced at Nick and watched silently. She was afraid of him going overboard but just seemed to watch closely.

"I've been living off of warm sodas and sandwiches, watching old reruns of Amercian Idol, and being with the most amazing girl ever," his tone softened slightly. "The only thing that has kept me going is that hopefully I would meet more people. And guess what. I did." He points at Lucy then. "You better treat her right, I know her well enough." He smiles slightly. "She doesn't remember obviously. The times at school with tutoring."

Acadian walks up beside him, her eyes going to Pandora and she hugs Nick's shaking figure. "Look, you seem reasonable. Just.. come to our place to sleep for the night. Please," she practically begged Pandora with her eyes.

"No Panda, let's go. I don't trust these guys..." Eli said, in a serious tone he had never used before with her.

Pandora looked over at Eli, tilting her head. "Uh... Okay," she muttered, casting a glance at Nick and Acadian.

Nick stood up and glanced at Lucy again, his eyes glassy.

Acadian took his hand, looking at Eli and Pandora. "It seems.. he's to prideful," she whispers looking at Eli. "I'm afraid it's to late for you to hide." Nick and Acadian slowly shrink back into the trees; watching Apocolypse hover over Eli and the group. Acadian's eyes drooped, her lips quivering. "I just tried to help them.."

Nick looked at her. "I-I'm sorry if I screwed it up.." he looks down.

Pandora turned around slowly, looking up at Apocalypse with wide and fearful eyes. She flicked her gaze over to Eli and Lucy. "Eli, take Lucy and run."

"No, I'm not letting either of you get hurt. Take her, make sure she's okay. Go with those guys, they only have a problem with me, not you two." He commanded, pulling them both into another hug. He kissed Panda softly. "You meant so much to me, I'm going to miss you." he whispered, before kissing Lucy's cheek and pushing them away.

Pandora shoved Lucy toward Nick and Acadian. She turned back to Eli, grabbing his arm. "No," she said simply, emotion filling her voice. "Go, now."

"No! I love you, I'm not letting you die!" Eli yelled, tears dripping down his cheek.

Pandora closed her eyes tightly and took in a shaky breath. "Go," she repeated, pulling Eli back towards the trees.

"Eli!" Pandora shrieked, her grip slipping from Eli's arm.

Pandora's hand slid down Eli's arm and she gripped his hand tightly, trying her best to shake Eli from Apocalypse's clutch.

Pandora held tightly to Eli when she was swatted at, refusing to let go. "Eli!" she yelled out again, beginnning to pull, tug, and kick at Apocalypse.

Apocalypse slammed Eli to the ground, rendering him unconscious and potentially dead.

Pandora broke Eli's fall, landing flat on her back. The breath was knocked out of her. "E-eli..." she whispered, shaking him frantically.

"Eli..." Pandora repeated, leaning up and crouching next to Eli. She glanced up to see Apocalypse leaving. She looked back down at Eli once more, shaking him slightly harder. "Eli!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back