Are Tama's Alive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis are good little toys. Saddly they do not breath, like something Alive would. They cannot fill pain or experience it. NO tamagotchis are not real, Phisicaly. But, it they are in are hearts. Tamagotchis are adorable vertiual pets who need food and the care of a human and if not they will die. I guese i mean to say is that tamagotchi are only as real as we want them to be.

Love,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

Tamagotchi's are not really alive but they seem to be alive. I always keep mine with me (exept at school) and sometimes they actually seem alive, so i guess its really up to you, of you belive their alive then to you, they CAN be alive!
Have a great tama-talking day! ;)
Same I sort of think they are alive and sort think they not alive!

Its kinda hard to decide!

I agree.

I believe that there are like a dog, the new version of "Mans Best Friend" When something goes wrong and no one is there, Who do you look for? There are alwase smiling at you. When you lose a game, they stil are your friend. Like at a gym (this happened to me!) When you win a game in the other team they will alwase give you dirty, snotty looks. They dont care what you look like and the Japaneese Tamagotchi movie lets you see. When you are grounded, who do you play with? Thats right, They care for WHO you are,and dont care what your race is either.

:angry: sudden breakout! I sometimes do that. Thank you and everyone has a different opinion also.

Tama-San :angry:

All tamagotchis are is a little toy robot, but I think they are good company when you're alone, so if you love them and care for them well, then they'll become more...alive

i believe so ............. i believe that they are real as u want them ........i have my V5 right here they asleep. ^_^

DUH :p TAMA'S ARE SO ALIVE I HAVE A V5 AND THEY ROCK (THERE NAMES ARE FLOWER,FREDDY,AND JACOB) AND I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH BUT IT IS AS REAL AS U MAKE THEM :D

DUH :p TAMA'S ARE SO ALIVE I HAVE A V5 AND THEY ROCK (THERE NAMES ARE FLOWER,FREDDY,AND JACOB) AND I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH BUT IT IS AS REAL AS U MAKE THEM :D

Tamagotchis are not alive, they are electronic toys, but it is very easy to become attached to them, especially children who have no pets. :p

//Ura Kuchipatchi

I know that tamas are just pixel art but they can be so much more than that they can be friends and pets so I think they are alive in a way. :ichigotchi:

Both yes and no.

Yes, because it is simulated to be a living creature and you have to tend to its personal needs as if it were real and this also helps you figure out problems and needs of a real creature.

No, because it is a computer programmed device that displays graphics during an event such as when a button is pressed or when you take an action. Pretty much like a computer, only smaller.

They are very alive to me. It's just like having a real pet, except you use buttons. If you don't feed them, they will die and it might make you upset (I would get upset) cause I luv my tamas. It's kinda like having a friend around, but they can't talk, but they can help comfort you and settle you down if you need that! I don't know, thats just my poinion.

Tama 3445521508 (I luv the green bay Packers Too Tulip)

Do you think that the character is real or the toy itself?

I think that the the toy and characters aren't real.

Of course they're alive! Sure, it's kind of naive to think that they're actually living creatures, but that's what I think. I actually read and talk to my Tamagotchis, and no, I'm not mentally ill. My opinion is that a Virtual Pet is just like an actual pet, only in pixel form. It requires the same love, attention, food, etc. They can be as alive as you want them to be.

yes in many ways. Just like how Narnia, santa, and Middle Earth is real.

In are imagination. In our hearts. In storys and fantasy.

But also it is sort of alive just like the sims in the game the Sims are alive. They have artjficial intelligence. Or AI for short. But they are alive, just virtualy. I do talk to my tamas. And one time it died and I was very sad.

They aren't alive, but with your imaginations and creativity, you can do anything with it!

I think they're alive. At least in the virtual world. I have 2 v4s and I always feed,play games,clear out poo,etc.

(Except when they're on pause of course :huh: )

Of course they are! :D :( :huh: :rolleyes: I mean they act like people probably would, and they have babies and everything. Of course, they are just like the velveteen rabbit. The more you care for them, the more real they are. My tarakotchi, Fenix, and his baby teletchi, Eagle, are SO real. I love them! But I am also sad, because Fenix will die tonight.

I have a...

-v3 Fenix Tarakotchi father of his son, Eagle Telitchi (baby)

-v4 in storage 'cause I'm moving

-v4.5 same as v4

-v5 soon to come! (tomorrow) :huh:

I agree with you i wish people in harry potter were really and i was a witch that would be so cool :( ! Wait im going off topic..... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back