Are Tamas Really For "Little Kids?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Tamagotchis are for little kids and that's that. But who cares? There are lots of things for little kids that older people like. I'm 13 and I love Tamagotchis. You know, when they had Tamagotchi toys at Red Rooster I saw nothing but really, really young girls with the plushes. I was 10 and I was probably the oldest one there. But I didn't care. :unsure:

Yeah, everyone in my year at school tease me about my tamas, infact, they put me off them!!!

but now that I am playing again, I've realised I've always loved tamas and I am always sayaing that I don't care what other people think about how I dress (Knee High Rainbow Socks YEAH!!!), what I do, who my freinds are, etc. but now, im proving i dont care what other people think about my little friends.

hm, i go a biiit off topic don't I?

I'm sure tamas were originally for boys and girls, but i guess it just appealed to girls more so they made more girl shells, but there are still boy ones.

People still think that tamas are for little kids. So do I.

So what? Everyone on this site enjoys them. There's nothing against that. I guess bronyism goes the same way.

I think that it is just 'digital prejudice' they don't know me, so why should they jump to conclusions?

Tamas are for everyone, the tama business basically survives on us long-term tama players.

I think its silly, I mean, people us I-Pads and apps, so why not tamas?

Who cares what others think? Tamas are for ALL ages!

~WinterMaiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back