Are you a.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a younger sister, she's 10. Sometimes we get along, but she's annoying too. I also have a half sister (when my dad had another wife) but she's like.... 30 or something, lives in England, and I've never ever met her. so she doesn't really count. lol.

Well, I was born as a twin, however my brother was stillborn. I almost did not make it because I was born in Ukraine and at the time their doctors were not the best, I was only 3 lbs when I was born!

I have an 8 year old sister.

We are compleatly opposite. She is a whiner, the more sit-in-a-corner-and-cry-about-one-little-thing-that-happened. I am more of the type who would...beat someone down with my words if they got me really mad. >.>

I have three younger siblings. Katie is 12, Laura is 8, and Caroline is 4. Sometimes I like them and I'm nice to them, but sometimes the triple the pain.

I also saw someone voted triplet. I wonder who it was?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the oldest, out of 2. I'm 12, and my brother is 10... he always likes to scratch, and he gets ticked off easily, and then he scratches. =P and it's not fun

I always try to act like it doesn't hurt, even though it does.. and he's not the kind of brother where some days he's mean, and others he's nice. We are constantly trying to rat each other out and into trouble.

The only time where he's actually "nice" is when he's trying to get something from me or use me for something (and vise versa), so technically.... I have a very "nice" brother!

Well, I was born as a twin, however my brother was stillborn. I almost did not make it because I was born in Ukraine and at the time their doctors were not the best, I was only 3 lbs when I was born!
I was 6 lbs 9 ounces.

Well, I'm happy were alive. :3

Unforetunately I have siblings. Both live to make me miserable.

I'm the middle child. My older brother was adopted. Him and I don't really hate each other, and he's not really much of a problem since he's older.

But my younger sister, who's 10(honestly they grow so fast.). She lives to make my life miserable. Not to mention she's a little 'diva', and my parents kiss her butt. :/

I'm a twin. To a boy. Who is a pain in butt. And I have two older brothers.
EDIT: Spelled "two" "to" XD
Same as me exept my two brothers are younger xDD. I am a twin to a boy :l

So yeah I picked other.

Me: 13

Bro: 13

Bro: 6

Bro: 2

Only girl just relized that xD after all these years.

Edit: I thought there was a typo and I make my self sound old x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an only child and I'm proud of it. -_-
Being in only child is probably awesome. My BFFE Ella is an only child and she is spoiled but not a brat. She is quite nice and shares her fortune with me =D

She has:

Guitar

Base

Electric Guitar

Piano

Couch/Bed

Laptop

Full keyboard cell

Camera

...etc

Music runs through her family. She wants to play the drums next. Band Geek, you 2 would talk for hours.

2 brothers, 1 Sister.

All Half.

Bro-Dale- Aged 19- Turning 20 in november this year

Sis-Jamie- 31. Turning 32 in May this year

Bro-Steve- 33- Turning 34 in August This Year,

My Mom + My Brother Dale's Dad. Are My Brother Dale's Parents

My Dad+One of His Ex's. Had Jamie and Steve

And My Mom and Dad. Had Me.

The only one I get along with is My sister, and She lives like, Miles and Miles away.

And Steve, He's okay. Kind of a Know-it-all though

Dale...Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back