Are you a.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an only child.

Sometimes I count myself grateful when I hear about how horrible siblings are, but it's pretty lonely. I don't find it all that great.

I'm a middle child I have a brother that's 19 and he's going to be 20 I think this Sunday (Happy early birthday Richie! :huh: ) and an annoying little sister who's 12 but she has Autism but she can be annoying sometimes but I love them both to death! :huh: I'm 15 so that makes me a middle child :3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brother who is 10. Sometimes when he's normal, he's fun to hang out with, but sometimes he's so fing annoying and he's really very weird. :|

Im an only child.But somtimes I wish I had a brother to bug.My aunt lives with me and I treat her like a sister.She buys snak cakes all the time and stuff like that.I ate her strawberries once and I ate like 6 and she came home and noticed.She accused me of eating them.I said I only ate one.Then I took her chips and ran into my bed room.I only ate 3.REALLY!I locked my door and sat there till I was hungry.As soon as I started eating,she picked my lock with a kife.I sh

well..!

im biologically one of 3. the middle child, the only girl have a 22 yr old brother and a 13 year old brother. but now i have 3 step brothers. one is my age 14, one is 12, one is 9. so yep i have 5 brothers... Lance me Tyler Brandon Connor and Spencer

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one little brother. He's 8. He can be good sometimes, but 75% of the time he's super annoying. <_<

I'm the oldest of 3.

Two little brothers.

One is 6 and one is 9.

I have a brother (12) and a sister (6). I'm the oldest (13). My brother really annoys me at times.

Yes, a 10 year old younger brother. I'm babysitting him tonight, actually. We get along alright but sometimes we get into little arguments/fights. I have a tendency to always win, though. I've been alive longer than him, and I'm practised.

I'm the oldest of 3, Me (13), My Brother (11), and my sister (7).

I really wish I was an only child ._. My siblings drive me insane

I have two sibs, of which I am the middle child. I can safely bet that they both drive me CRAZY!

> :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back