Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone at my scho0l thinks emoes r wierdoes... hey that rimed! i am personally a prep and dont apreciate the style or the idea of being goth or emo! o, and 2 be consider emo, not goth, u have 2 cut yourself!

everyone at my scho0l thinks emoes r wierdoes... hey that rimed! i am personally a prep and dont apreciate the style or the idea of being goth or emo! o, and 2 be consider emo, not goth, u have 2 cut yourself!
Well emos dont cut themselves Xp

I dont know why people say that only depresed people cut themselves.

I see some people are getting confused here......

Emo means you wear black, love black, live black but you also cut yourself and useally are depressed

Goth means you might be kind of shy and scary and these also love black but do not phsically hurt themselves

No, i am neither and i never will be. I'm am still unique in a fun way like wearing crazy clothes and crazy socks XD

~Mamitchi465

I see some people are getting confused here......Emo means you wear black, love black, live black but you also cut yourself and useally are depressed

Goth means you might be kind of shy and scary and these also love black but do not phsically hurt themselves

No, i am neither and i never will be. I'm am still unique in a fun way like wearing crazy clothes and crazy socks XD                     

~Mamitchi465
No not all emos cut themselves. Thats a hugh mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely not. Even when I have jet black hair, I'm not an emo. And I don't look like one.

Emo -originally was a tye of music, but people extended that and now make it like;The cut themselves (Not all emo's do though. :mellow: )

The dye their hair black.

Um, and they wear black clothes, or is tha goth.

Wow, I guess im not really sure either, although I have a basic idea. <3

Noooope, im not emoo, im hyper! <3
its a state of mind and now a fashion scene,

It used to be a music gerne that true but I wish people

would grow up and stop lableing people.

Its so immature you should know people by thier

personality not thier look or label.

I'm sure this has been said but if you cut yourself you're not emo

and quite frankly i'm quite tried of being called "emo" at school Dx

I don't choose to label myself, but everybody says I'm emo, even when I tell them I'm not, but they've done it so much that I just go ahead and admit that I am, even though I'm not. And no not all emos cut themselves. If they do they're either depressed or want attention drawn to themselves. I hate attention, and I'm not depressed, I love my life! You could say I'm a mix of Prep and Emo (hint: my username, Premo). My Prep side is that I'm somewhat girly. I wear make-up, it takes me forever to fix my hair, I have tons of shoes, tons of clothes, and it takes me forever to get ready and I hate getting my clothes dirty. Not saying all Preps are like that, but I am. My emo side is my hair is an emo style, I shop all my clothes at Hot Topic, I wear skinny jeans, I wear black eyeliner, black mascara, and black eyeshadow, and I wear quite a lot of black. But I definatly do NOT cut myself! I have no need to! My life is awesome! I have an awesome boyfriend! No problems are occuring in my life! I have lots of friends, and life is just awesome!

-Premo

I see some people are getting confused here......Emo means you wear black, love black, live black but you also cut yourself and useally are depressed

~Mamitchi465
ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!

You obviously have no clue to what emo means. Emo is a type of music which sounds depressing, which is why people think all emos are depressed and cut themselves.

GEEZ WILL YOU PEOPLE GROW UP!

-Premo

Umm...i think they are goths then not emo.... 

~Mamitchi465
Not true. Yes, some people who are emo or goth cut themselves, but that does NOT NOT NOT mean all emos do! Look at me! I look emo yet I do NOT NOT NOT cut myself! Read my first post.

-Premo

I'm not emo. I consider myself more preppy...but not totally preppy. But I don't really believe in those labels that much. Peel of the labels and underneath it all....we're all just people.

I listen to emo music.

I can be a little depressed sometimes.

But I don't act emoish or dress in black or wear eyeliner.

''Emo'' is a type of music.

LOL haha, Emo is so not cool. I think when people are referring to "emo" people, they're really referring to SCENE. SCENE SCENE SCENE.

I do not listen to emo music because My Chemical Romance is not emo.

If emo was just people wearing black, Lindsay Lohan would be emo because lately she's been wearing all black.

bamcr

I may have depression and cut, but I'm not emo.

I actually think the emo clothing and hair trend looks completely idiotic. Emo music also bugs me. It all sounds like whining girls, and most is made by guys.

As for the 'cutting means you're emo/goth/blah' No. It doesn't.

Most cut because of depression.

Some cut because they want attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back