Are you excited about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=8pt] Iwant to know more about Harry's mom and why it seems there's an important clue there. I also want to know more about Aunt Petunia's background. I think it's possible Snape's on the good side.. I've read some convincing stuff on a few websites.. but we can't know for sure until the book comes out. I'm wondering who will die in Book 7 and who will survive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt] Iwant to know more about Harry's mom and why it seems there's an important clue there. I also want to know more about Aunt Petunia's background. I think it's possible Snape's on the good side.. I've read some convincing stuff on a few websites.. but we can't know for sure until the book comes out. I'm wondering who will die in Book 7 and who will survive.[/SIZE]
There are many chances Lupin and Hagrid will die. if you paid attention to the books Lupin was going on to fight Voldemort first line and Tonks was getting so upset.TRY THIS!

I am a Harry Potter fan, but there's no giant cliffhanger at the last of the books page. Yeah, Dumbledoor may have died and all, and Snape may be on the run, but we will see, you know?

YES but I am soo sad that it is the last book. I requested it at the library and I am "in line" for it. I am number 212 in the "line up." I know that someone is going to die, and when I told my sister she said that maybe Ron or the twins die! I hope not!

I'm really excited about the new book; i've preordered it! I'm one of the biggest potter fans ever!! I just wish there were more books to come out.

I love this series! I hypothesize that Harry will die while killing Voldemort, and he will meet his parents in Heaven. That wouldn't be such a bad ending. I hope he doesn't die, though!

It is not taking place at Hogwarts because Harry said he would never go back cause Dumbldoor died.

Yes! Oh my gosh I grew up loving Harry Potter, it was my childhood! I will be sort of sad that it's over and I know that I probably won't sleep until I finish it (I'm serious) so it will all be over like really fast for me. It will be sad for me, my whole childhood games and stuff willl oficially be over (animerox would know, we have been best buds forever playing our little Harry Potter games). So I will be so sad that it's over, and actually very mad that Harry and Hermione are probably not going to be together (they soooooo should).

P.S. I kind of briefly skimmed the replys above and some one said Harry might die, J.K. Rowling confirmed she wouldn't kill him, but other people will die.

I'm not allowed to read the book or watch the movie because i'm christian and god doesn't like people watching harry poter or wizerds

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Thanks for the link Miss Matchmaker, that looks like a cool site, I will go on there more in the morning.

And uh, VannessaHudgensFan102, why would god care if watch movies :( , not meaning to be rude of anything but I don't get it, he has not swooped down and told me off, i don't get it......

YES !!!!! I am *obsessed* w/ Harry Potter and I cant wait for J.K. to finally tie up all the loose ends. I even bought the book by the ppl from mugglenet.com "What will happen in Harry Potter 7" (i no...sad huh??). I cant wait for it to hurry up and come out now, but i know i will b really sad when the harry potter books are all finished. I still cant believe that in a little while, I will know the answer to the big question> WILL HARRY SURVIVE??!! :eek:

~T~G

I'm not allowed to read the book or watch the movie because i'm christian and god doesn't like people watching harry poter or wizerds
What? I'm Christian and I love Harry Potter.

Im a christian as well. Harry Potter ROCKS.

I am getting it the Day its released hopefully. YAY FOR PREORDERS!

Latest posts

Back