Are you excited about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have enough money to get it but I really want to read it. :)

I think I'll get it a few months after it's released, that way it will be a bit

cheaper than when it's released.

PLUS here is a site that says that Dumbledore has NOT been killed!!:

CLICK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not allowed to read the book or watch the movie because i'm christian and god doesn't like people watching harry poter or wizerds
No offense meant by Post- I'm sorry that your parents are so into their religon to not even let you watch or read HP. I don't get some religous people sometimes, they quote LOTR as a wonderful Books then go and say HP is a sin. I mean Gandalf IS a Wizard so why do they not judge those books in the same manner. HP is about the Good fighting the Evil. That really sounds like sin to me. :)

Anyway I'm a little sad that the series is going to end after this. I have a bad feeling Harry is going to die while defeating Volemort. I don't want Harry to die though and if she kills him off I might never pick up another one of her books again. I was really upset in the last book when Albus Dumbledore got killed. I was sitting there in my room crying at 4 AM because I had just finshed reading about Snape killing him. I got attached to that character. I'm also not sure if Snape is evil or not. Dumbledore might have told him too.

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with not like HP for those reasons stated above, I respect a persons feelings on the subject I just don't understand it.

No offense meant by Post- I'm sorry that your parents are so into their religon to not even let you watch or read HP. I don't get some religous people sometimes, they quote LOTR as a wonderful Books then go and say HP is a sin. I mean Gandalf IS a Wizard so why do they not judge those books in the same manner. HP is about the Good fighting the Evil. That really sounds like sin to me. :mametchi:
There's different reasons. I'm don't know them all, but I'm pretty sure the problem is wizards being 'good'. The Bible does state that wizards and witches are no-no's.

" 'J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series, has gone through an awful lot of research. She is very accurate (otherwise we would have witches all over the country and the world saying 'this is not a true representation of our religion'.) This is a true representation of witchcraft, and the black arts, and black magic. And yet we have people that say this is merely fantasy and harmless reading for our children. Actually, what makes this more dangerous is that it is couched in fantasy language, and children's literature, and made to be humorous, and beautifully written and extremely provocative reading. and it just opens up children to want to have the next one. This is what is so harmful.'" Quoted from here

I personaly don't know exactly where to stand on the issue [because I haven't exactly researched it or anything] but as for me I just choose not to even get into it.

ANYWAYS, what would you do if this happen- You are standing in line for your copy and some guy reads the last few chapters and shouts out what happens in the end. Haha, that really happened. xD

"ANYWAYS, what would you do if this happen- You are standing in line for your copy and some guy reads the last few chapters and shouts out what happens in the end. Haha, that really happened. xD "

Exactly why I'm not going to get the book myself. XD

No, actually, I get them mailed most of the time. But then again the postman could be evil and write what happnes on the package.

ANYWAYS, what would you do if this happen- You are standing in line for your copy and some guy reads the last few chapters and shouts out what happens in the end. Haha, that really happened. xD
I don't know.... maybe I'll just order it online instead. My mother is also a fan of HP and shes doing just that, waiting to hear the the rumors before she reads the book. If it ends bad she won't read it. xD

I don't believe that witches and wizards are real.

OMG! I soo excited, we are leaving in 6 hours to go to the book store, we will wait around untill midnight then we get our book!

Is anyone else doing the midnight thing tonight?

I personally don't read the Harry Potter books, but my sister does.

My job tonight was to stand in line waiting for the things to go on sale so I could buy one for my sister and my mom's friend. Because apparently they're incapable of doing it themselves.

I got three bracelets though :3

Yeah!

We did the midnight thing aswell.

I bought it last night! ^^

Tama-Petal

me too, last night at wal-mart. I got a wristband that says ravenclaw on it for free too!!! (we waited for 40 minutes and almost didn't get a copy!)

I already have the book! It's awesome. I'm going to stay up for 48 hours straight to get through it. I'm so excited. The begining is great. But there is a topic in tamatalk that is active that is giving everything away! I HATE PEOPLE WHO SPOIL THINGS! ( I dont hate the people, I just hate the fact that they aren't sensitive enough to know that people might accidentally read the topic like I almost did, and then being completely miserable knowing the ending when they are still in the process of reading it). So for those of you who want to post spoilers in this topic, please do everyone a favour, and dont. B)

Latest posts

Back