Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost 10, don't know what "straight" is, explanation?
I know gay is "boy liking another boy".

Lesbian is "girl liking another girl."

But I'm wondering what "bi-sexual" and "straight" is?
Bisexual is liking people of both sexes.

Straight means you like people your opposite sex.

My mom has some gay friends. One of them, Ernie got a new boyfriend named Erin, who is a ballet dancer. So, we were at a hotel when my mom and I were in new york for an audition, in the lobby Ernie and my mom were talking, I was sitting on the arm of Ernie's chair, and everyone else had their own chair. I looked at Erin(not talking) and his eyes were staring at the two of them(Mom and Ernie) and his eyes looked like they were coming out of his head!!!!

Now that was odd!!!!! :eek:

LOL!!!!

~Ruby~

I totally just realized 5 days later that in my first post I forgot to say I'm bisexual! Sorry :furawatchi: !

I totally agree.. o_OI'm a Christian, and it's just not normal to be gay/lesbian.

It's not the way God planned.

I'm straight- forever!

I like that "Adam and Steve" thing you said. It shows alot..

How are you supposed to have a kid if you're with someone of the same sex?! Um, sorry... It's just not right.

-Rachel♥
You can have children if you have a sperm donor [if you are woman] or a gay could donate sperm [kinda thing] for a woman to have their baby.

Or even adoption [i think it's allowed] because some people can't have children if they are infertille so anything is possible.

I'm straight, but I think people who are gay/lesbians should be able to be whatever they want without being judged - at least it makes them happy. I'm sure they'd rather be with a partner of the same sex and be happy than the opposite sex and be unhappy.

I'm straight.

For some reason, though I'm a boy, I think boys are gross, I'm weird. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Or even adoption [i think it's allowed] because some people can't have children if they are infertille so anything is possible.
It's legal.

My friend as well as her other adopted sister were adopted by a lesbian couple.

The just merged both the one mom and the second mom's last names together.

I really don't think it's good to bring religion into everything. Especially this. G-d made a reason for everything, so there's a reason if someone's gay or lesbian. I'm not.

Matchy :)

If you are gay and is a christin (which i am) you should be able to love anyone of any gender. God would forgive you for your sin anyway.

I'm straight... but I find nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian <_<

-Spongeboby

I really don't think it's good to bring religion into everything. Especially this. G-d made a reason for everything, so there's a reason if someone's gay or lesbian. I'm not.
Matchy <_<
Exactly. I'm not religious, but I've always had this thought. People say 'God hates fags'.

If God hates fags, why did he create them?

Exactly. I'm not religious, but I've always had this thought. People say 'God hates fags'.
If God hates fags, why did he create them?
The people who believe that probably think they are homosexual on purpose, and are choosing to do so. They think they are sinning on purpose, probably. But I don't know, I'm not religious.

Matchy ^_^
That's a really good point. I believe God loves everyone, and even if he didn't create "Adam and Steve" he must not have hated homosexuals or he wouldn't have created them. Although I do believe in God and Jesus, I don't believe in a lot of the Bible. :/

Okay, now education time from -lWeRide xD:

People cant control if their gay or not. There born with it. Cause the hormones got a little umm how should I put it in a nice way. Messed up. No need to make fun of them. Like I said, they cant control it...

//-lWeRide

Okay, now education time from -lWeRide xD:
People cant control if their gay or not. There born with it. Cause the hormones got a little umm how should I put it in a nice way. Messed up. No need to make fun of them. Like I said, they cant control it...

//-lWeRide
Just let me ask you this, are you gay/lesbian?

Are the scientists that say this is so gay/lesbian?

Because from what I heard it IS a choice you can make, it's not something that just happens because of genetics.

No, it is not a choice you can make by yourself. Some people say ,"I was gay, but then I stopped." That just means they had an infatuation, not true feelings of love. If someone feels emotional attraction to a special someone then they have an orientation toward them and thus considered gay, lesbian, bisexual, or straight.

The posers i.e. 14 year old girls who love my chemical romance and spend all their time on myspace are lying about being bisexual and lesbian, to get attention. People who really are are naturally attracted and don't much have a choice.

ninny: YOU ARE 13. YOU ARE NOT "BISEXUAL". You either think that honestly, or are just saying it for attention, but almost all kids that age go through taht now and for some reason say they are. Have you ever made out with a girl? Do you want to "make love" when you are older with a woman? Answer those honestly.

The posers i.e. 14 year old girls who love my chemical romance and spend all their time on myspace are lying about being bisexual and lesbian, to get attention. People who really are are naturally attracted and don't much have a choice.ninny: YOU ARE 13. YOU ARE NOT "BISEXUAL".  You either think that honestly, or are just saying it for attention, but almost all kids that age go through taht now and for some reason say they are. Have you ever made out with a girl? Do you want to "make love" when you are older with a woman? Answer those honestly.
I know a girl my age (14) who is bisexual, and she has made out with both girls and boys, and done worse stuff o.o

You can tell that she is either lesbian or bisexual by the way she acts. she told one person, and they spread it, now everyone knows...

.... Because from what I heard it IS a choice you can make, it's not something that just happens because of genetics.
If that is what you have heard, then I think perhaps you have only heard half the story :)

Truth is, for some, it is a choice they make for a whole variety of cultural/emotional/psychological/physiological reasons.

For the majority of others it is something that just happens - I don't know if you would call it genetics or not (it's not a proven inheritance from a parent) but it is not something they "control".

Many ppl spend years "fighting" against their feelings, thinking that homosexuality is wrong or unnatural. That's driven partly by their own circumstances and the attitudes of people around them.

Some succeed and never admit to themselves or others that they are homosexual.

Some decide to accept that they are not straight and get on with living.

Sometimes life just changes your perspective on things - we're all allowed to change our minds sometimes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back