Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone the tamatalk staff messaged me and said the topic will not be closed because they don't wan tto offend gay people by telling them there choices are innapropriate. They aid any innapropriate commebts i find or post will be automaticaly deleted * removed*

Edit: no exaggerating please

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone the tamatalk staff messaged me and said the topic will not be closed because they don't wan tto offend gay people by telling them there choices are innapropriate. They aid any innapropriate commebts i find or post will be automaticaly deleted cause they made me part administator
Part administrator? I do NOT believe you there. :/

I'm not into anyone. Boys or girls. And to be honest, I don't care if I'm 'into' anyone....Lol. <_<

P. S ( I get crushes on Pokemon, btw) lol :furawatchi:

I want to also point out the poll for this topic is a bit confusing. It asks are you gay or lesbian and the options are yes no and what? That doesn't make much sense, perhaps the topic starter can fix that?

I really dislike how some people react to Gays/Lesbos/Bisexuals/Transgendered people like saying things like "Its totally gay"

People have offended homosexuals ever since the Bible (In a quote "Man shall not sleep with man as he does with woman.") and people have followed that (not because they're religious. A lot of people are intolerant of the minorities. That indeed sucks.)

I hate it when let's say you're hugging your best friend and everyone says you're gay.

^^Why would someone say that? I never heard of anyone saying that before. One of my friends said the way to tell a guy is gay is to see if he hugs another guy, if he hugs low, or high. If he hugs low, he's gay. Kinda, well...

Matchy :huh:

ninny: YOU ARE 13. YOU ARE NOT "BISEXUAL".
I think that it's really unfair to say flat out that someone is lying when you don't know everything about the situation. It is entirely possible for someone to "know" their orientation at 13 (or younger) - although it is true that some people use bisexuality as an excuse to seek attention. Rather than calling someone out, take their work for it and leave well along. It's none of your business to make judgements like that over the internet.

I have been aware of my sexuality since I was a very small child, and know what it's like for people who know about it to look down on you and disregard you. It's incredibly hurtful to be branded an attention seeker and a liar because of the way you are.

That's all I have to say on the subject.

I'm straight but if you're another sexual orientation it's fine with me. The only one that bothers me in inter-species.

I could not be gay, I respect it, but could never think of touching another women in that way.

I also dont think that if gays marry that god accepts it, but if your truly in love in your heart it shouldent matter because love requires a faith of its own.

I do however believe that the government should let gays marry legally, for health benefits. It's not right to discriminate against a persons 'soulmate' even if they are the same gender.

I have many gay friends and I also dont think it is a choice. Where I live you would never choose to come out if you not sure. (a republican town on long island,ny <- When Im in the US) And in highschoo the kids that came out went through hell.

Here's another tricky term however to add to Pomosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual theres also asexual and no its not just for plants. Its when you find yourself sexually attractive and beleive that no one else could be sexually appealing or satisfying. It's very real.

Many men who are asexual go through a phase of sleeping with mainstream attractive women trying to get turned on. But dont find it pleasing, some of them find being in controll or dominant to help. Others just find new exciting ways of being with themselves.

My cousin is proudly asexual. He only finds himself attractive and is actually aroused by his own reflection ... sounds like fun actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not,and i have nothing against them. Gays or lesbiens are ok,so long as 2 people love each other. One kid who goes to my school makes fun of gays.

I'm not even sure that most of the younger members on this site even understand the concept of being gay or lesbian. Well, they probably know what it means, but aren't really sure if they are or not.
I DO AND I'M 11. Oh yeh I'm straight cus I go out with a girl and love her sort of. I don't really know any gay/lesbian ppl.

I don't remember if i posted in this topic before but oh well XD

No i am not a lesbian. I am straight and read my profile to find out how much i love this guy. Whoa when i see him it is like watching a God for me! My face turns red and i forget where i am going and what i am doing and who i am with then and everything around me turns into silver it looks like and i only see him... walking... and breathing... and talking... and oooo how i wish i could just for an hour maybe just sit and look at him, just looking at him his beautiful nice calm sensitive beautiful amazing face and just be with him and

opessy i started ranting about how much i love him and how i go numb when he is near me and OMG i am going to see hom on the stairs tomarrow at 7th period when i am going to computers AHHH I CAN'T WAIT and i am going to just look at him for the amazing 5 seconds i see him

did it again. i really can't help him i love him so much and i wish that i could just see him every minute of the day and how much i love and and he makes me feel soo good and

ok bye i can't stop lol really, i cant

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back