Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what's really stupid? If a guy asks a girl if they are gay, and they say no, then they say you like girls (same sex) this is really dumb, because gay to a girl is the same thing as saying they are a lezbo, and they don't realize that! But no, I am not a lezbian. B)

I don't think it matters who you date or marry, so long as you love eachother. If you want to spend your life with them, go ahead, does it really matter if you're a boy or a girl? (I'm not saying that I'm gay. B) )

'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.
Rofl, Adam and Steve.

Anyways, no, I'm straight. But I have no problem with Gay or Lesbians or Bi-sexuals.

I smell a faint scent of wars in here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl, Adam and Steve.
Anyways, no, I'm straight. But I have no problem with Gay or Lesbians or Bi-sexuals.

I smell a faint scent of wars in here though.
Yes, I think a war may be starting... just keep it calm, guys.

I'm not. But I respect people who are and I don't treat them differently. Though everyone has differnt opinons.

I thought I was a lesbian. I'm not really attracted to guys, but then I realized I'm not really attracted to girls either.
There's a term the councelor at my teen center told me. PoMosexual. It's supposed to mean 'Post Modern'. In a nutshell means you fall in love with the person reguardless of their genitalia.

I define myself as PoMo.

I think the topic is appropriate so long as people stay respectful towards one another.
Is this the same as bisexuality or is different?

Sexuality has nothing to do with love or marriage! It's simply whether you are sexually attracted to men or women.

I'm straight.

wait wait...

lesbian means like girls,

and gay means like guys

so am i rite?

so guys who r straight are lesbian,

and girls who are straight are gay, LOLZ! just jk :D

*any ways im straight*

and i dont care if sume 1 is gay or lesbian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same as bisexuality or is different?
No, hun, they're a little different. =]

Gay/lesbian: gay/lesbian means you date people of you gender. Gay is the term used for boys, and lesbian is the term used for girls.

Bisexual: bisexual means you date people of both genders; people of both your gender and opposire gender.

Nope. I'm straight. Though I respect others who are gay/lesbian/PoMosexual/Bi Sexual. :furawatchi:

i have nothin gagainst it im just wondering!!!! if u r then its cool with me! feel free to comment!
I am bisexual. That means I go out with both guys and girls. And yes, that's what makes me very unpopular in school. All the kids in my school have not yet learned that being bisexual is perfectly normal.

No, hun, they're a little different. =]Gay/lesbian: gay/lesbian means you date people of you gender. Gay is the term used for boys, and lesbian is the term used for girls.

Bisexual: bisexual means you date people of both genders; people of both your gender and opposire gender.
Mm I know. We were talking about the difference between bisexuality and PoMosexuality...

Um....I think people are getting confused or have been missinformed. A lesbian IS specifically a girl who is sexually attracted to another girl but being "gay" is not specifically a guy being sexually attracted to another guy. It's both. The words 'gay' and 'homosexual' describe a person of either gender who is attracted to people of their own gender, not specifically 'male-male' attraction.

I have a neighbour thats gay, but Im fine and I respect anyone who wants to/or is gay or lesbian. Im not actually gay or lesbian but I am straight and I believe that if you have your own beliefs, I accept that. My neighbour and my family are actually friends! (even though he says our name wrong. Once he called me "Hannah" by accident. XD)

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back