Are you getting your account ready for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your account ready? (Please post it too.)

• Yes it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, but I'm going too.

• Nope, and I don't celebrate Halloween.

• Nope, I think it's too much hard work.

• I'm a pickle. (O'.'o)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, but I'm going to! I'm being a mimitchi (so is my friend mimitchilover- matching :ph34r: And we're going together to! and I'm making my costume this weekend :lol: !
:mellow: How do you make your own avatars and how do you get the different colour writing? :rolleyes: :wacko:

:mellow: How do you make your own avatars and how do you get the different colour writing? :rolleyes: :wacko:
You need to use a computer drawing program such as paint to make an avatar. Then you go into Settings, Edit Avatar, and click "Browse".

As for the colour change, I have no idea x_x...

Almost ready! My signature is complete, I just need a halloween avatar. Just look at the bottom of my signature... I'm keeping an eye out. :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]The pickle people are attacking!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! XD[/SIZE]

My siggy is done but, I just need an avatar. Maybe Devilgotchi will be good. :)

[SIZE=14pt]Here's a website filled with good pictures of devilgotchis! >3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I just changed my avvie avatar into a Butterflytchi wearing a Mothra coustume. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

But, I dont see much of a difference... XD

Maybe I'll change color schemes. :eek: Unfortunately this halloween I won't be home to do anything on that day... but there's always the parties the weekend before :rolleyes:

Pickles?! Some people are having an identity crisis! Then again...I am a banana.

i think mine is as ready as it will ever be :huh: 'happy halloween' will be fine for now.

i'm too busy decorating the house :huh:

ive done my siggy i just gotta make an avvie now

ps.i make avvies so if u want 1 pm me but this month im ONLY making halloween 1's

cool! idea! im changing my sig! and im making a halloween avvie!

I changed mine to a moving devilgotchi, you like?
[SIZE=14pt]It's cute. :p That's from the site I put up a few days ago. :p [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back