Are you getting your account ready for Halloween?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your account ready? (Please post it too.)

• Yes it is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, but I'm going too.

• Nope, and I don't celebrate Halloween.

• Nope, I think it's too much hard work.

• I'm a pickle. (O'.'o)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]That was rude and not on the poll. Please if you don't want to just say it's too much hard work. Other wise it's just plain rude. :angry: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=22pt] But please remember- we all have our own opinions. We're not all the same, which makes us all the more better! It is not wrong to have an opinion!! [/SIZE] :p

:mimitchi: tamagirl777

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt] But please remember- we all have our own opinions. We're not all the same, which makes us all the more better! It is not wrong to have an opinion!! [/SIZE] :angry: :mimitchi: tamagirl777
Yes, I agree with you. :p

Regards,

DarkCore

Cool! My account is almost done! Now all I have to do is my sig and presto! My account is Halloweeny!!! :mimitchi:

EDIT: Now I'm done halloweening my account!!!

[SIZE=21pt]BWAHAHAHA!!![/SIZE]

I need an avatar. But I'm looking for a good avvie maker! I'm not allowed to got trick-or-treating either, but i still got to parties! I love the parties! We have jumpers, a festive, candy, and all these other great stuff!

~ :angry: Tamajoy

EDIT: Never mind, I found one! It's all finished!

I need an avatar. But I'm looking for a good avvie maker! I'm not allowed to got trick-or-treating either, but i still got to parties! I love the parties! We have jumpers, a festive, candy, and all these other great stuff!
~ :angry: Tamajoy
[SIZE=14pt]I could make you one...if I knew how to get it on my Tamatalk photos... :) [/SIZE]

hi guys. um i can't upload my avatar image. but its a little thing about Richard Stephen's Nox Monster. If you don't know what it is, ive copied it ito a shorter version:

Nox Monster

Mary and her little sister, Megan, lived in the same apartement. One time, there was a Halloween dance at Megan's school. Mary was sleeping so she turned the lights off. Then she went to the dance. But when Mary woke up, this bluey creature with misty livid-purple eyes was holding her upright by her wrists. Mary screamed but nobody could hear her. " HUSH! " squealed the creature in a raspy voice. " HUSH, OR I WILL KILL YOU QUICKER! " Mary was frightened so she let herself be enchanted somehow into the bathroom. " Now. " whispered the creature. " I am the Nox. there are many others of me. But I am The Nox, the Nox Monster they call me. " He gestured at Mary's chest. " Ku vla nulo blune!" he said in a mysterious language. Instantly, Mary's chest was torn and blood spattered into her lap. With a withered claw, he scooped up some of her crimson blood and scraped it on the mirror. It read ' Mary will die at nox. ' Nox underlined it and scooped up some more blood to add a little, dripping heart. " Now for the murdalising. " he hissed. " I nova, ni begno nulo klivn. Serte! " and Mary doubled over, dead. Mary came into the room. She flicked the lights on. When she closed the door, she screamed. Mary's deceased corpse was nailed to the door. She ran everywhere and saw the message in the mirror, along with her terrified expression. She raced out of the room, but something stabbed her in the back and she was killed, too. People say, it was the Nox Monster. Don't turn the lights off at Halloween.

Here's translation and how to say it:

Nox Monster: Nocks Monstehr

Ku vla nulo blune: Koo vela noolow bloon

I nova, ni begno nulo klivn. Serte: Ee nowvah nee bagnow noolow kliven. Seherteh

Ku vla nulo blune: Cut for the blood

I nova, ni begno nulo klivn. Serte: At nox, it begins the killing. Start

Scary and wierd.

------------------------------------------

\ /

Meow |-|/-\|_|_( )\/\/EE/\/! <(**)> (my halloween dude)

I got mine done! *mimitchi* made it. It fits into halloween and my username! Ninja your story was so scary Im still shaking I can barely type. Did you here that or did you make it up? :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]I could make you one...if I knew how to get it on my Tamatalk photos... :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]no thanks, i already have one. found it on the web :hitodetchi: ![/SIZE]

I wont get my accoutn ready for halloween, i mean my avie rocks!why change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back