Are you learning a language if so what language?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you learning a language if so what language???

• French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish

• German

• Italian

• Portugese

• Russian

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a little Spanish. I took it in 9th grade but failed. ^.^'

I used to know a bit of Romanian but I forgot all but a few words and two phrases.

I also know one phrase in German.

[SIZE=12pt] Well, we have to learn french in school, so I am learning that. I really don't like it. x_x' [/SIZE]

-۞[D] [a] [r] [k] [C] [o] [r] [e]۞-

Right now, I'm learning Spanish in school...

I know Russian too...

i'm learning frnch in school. i can also talk in english and urdu.

I am learning Spainish. One day, my aunt might take me to Spain with her. She has to travel all over the world. Right now she has to learn Swahili (She is going to Kenya this summer)

Dark Core,

You don't like learning French? My cousin has to learn French. Her French teacher's name is Mrs.Chocolate! (No, that wasn't a joke.)

[SIZE=12pt] Well, we have to learn french in school, so I am learning that. I really don't like it. x_x' [/SIZE] 

-۞[D] [a] [r] [k] [C] [o] [r] [e]۞-
ya i dont like it i have to do it

I'm taking spanish in school. I'm also learning Latine in my academically gifted language arts class. Oh, yeah, I'm also teaching myself Japanese

Im Taiwanese so i know Mandarin... and I live in Thailand so i know Thai...I go to an international school...so i know how to speak English...in middle school we get to learn another language...i chose French..^^

I'm in the 8th grade and just started teaching myself japanese. Since I go to school online I have a lot of time on my hands so I might learn spanish too.

- Kohaku :)

i am trying to teach myself japanese and i am taking spanish right now

spanish...but i have no idea what i'm saying, what others are saying...i dunno.

but i do know something useful in spanish...

MI ROMANCE QUIMICO!!! *my chemical romance*

and some others stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back