Are you learning a language if so what language?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you learning a language if so what language???

• French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish

• German

• Italian

• Portugese

• Russian

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Grandparents are Polish so I here them talking it all the time and Im learning French @ school.
I learn the crazyest sentenses in Polish like this- ''Whap potushca'' (thats how you prnounce it) it means ''Catch the pillow''.
i know polish and i'm learning french at school

Francais!

I'm learning French at school, and I've been doing really well so far. I got an A in the 1st and 2nd term.

[SIZE=21pt]I'm Learning French in school, i already know Russian...cause i am Russian!! I only know some phrases in Russian and i know how to spell words in Russian![/SIZE] 

-White Ninja <_<
IM RUSSIAN! i also noe that sofie is russian.

[SIZE=11pt]To put it simply, and to prevent myself from going into my life-long story of how much I hate to learn French, let me just say this: I'm currently learning French, but I hate it. Simple as that.[/SIZE]

I am learning french. It's quite hard. I'll say some french: Commen tu tapelle? J' ai mapelle tama05.Oui ca va?. I did some spelling mistakes in there though.

[SIZE=21pt]I'm Learning French in school, i already know Russian...cause i am Russian!! I only know some phrases in Russian and i know how to spell words in Russian![/SIZE] 

-White Ninja :furawatchi:
Cool! I'm Russian (can read write and talk in it) and i'm learning French with a privet teacher. Oh and my korean friend taught me a little korean.

[SIZE=11pt]君が今僕を支えて 僕が今君を支えるだから迷いながらも共に生きていこうよ 未来へと時に傷ついて壊れそうな日も 涙して困らる日もあるけれど僕達はそれを超えていくんだ 誰より上を目指して.[/SIZE]

There. That should prove what language I speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back