Are you too old to own a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can u be too old to own a Tamagotchi?

• 1.) YES. Tamagotchi is only for young people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) NO. Anyone at any age can have one.

• 3.) I don't care one way or the other.

• 4.) Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bOYS CAN HAVE TAMAGOTCHIS TOO! I am a boy and I love them
My brother asked to care for one of my tamagotchis once! But after a while he played his videogames instead, but surprising how long he stuck to tamas! xD (like a week) oh and he's 15!

Tamagotchi are for everyone! =D

I probably am too old at 17, but I don't care. They're fun. :kusatchi:

We have the most because we have paychecks to spend on them! :D
lol, so true.

My coworkers all think I'm nuts for having 22 tamagotchi but well I don't feel crazy. They've even told me to grow up at times but I've came across some people who don't mind my "Tamagotchi Habit" and refer to them as my children. Apon dropping one of my tamagotchi one of my coworkers replied that I needed to be a better mother in joking way. I don't mind stuff like that because they understand and aren't like the others who ask why I have them at my age.

Like I said earlier in this post my mother is always complaining about my collection of Tamagotchi. Not really sure why it bothers her so much.

More than 100+?! :ichigotchi: Wow, spare me fifty, I only have 2! :mametchi: :mametchi: //RM :D
If you go by her profile, Mothra says she has at least 400 v-pets. lol! *bows to Mothra*

Well Im Jus The Age One :ichigotchi:

But I Think Like In Two Years time i will be more bothered about other stuff

P.s: P/m Me If You Know Where The Hat Is On Tamatown For The GOLDEN TAMA !!!

Im Not Been Horrible

But Grown Ups, Well, You Would Think that u would have moved on to... Mobiles, clothes,

HOW ABOUT JUST YOUR OWN PERSONAL LIFE !

But I mean im only 11 And im kinda bored of em

it depends how attached you are

:ichigotchi: Coz i like still like carebears :mametchi:

Lots of adults own and play with Tamagotchis - because they are fun :mametchi:
You're only young once, but you can be childish for as long as you like... lol :mametchi:
Exactly. I don't think there should be an age limit at all. As long as you keep your priorities straight, there's nothing wrong with having a little Tama-Fun! :D

-Tamaguy#1 :ichigotchi:

Im Not Been HorribleBut Grown Ups, Well, You Would Think that u would have moved on to... Mobiles, clothes,

:ichigotchi: Coz i like still like carebears :mametchi:
We grown-ups have moved on to other things such as working, going through college, relationships, planning for the future, etc. BUT...that doesn't mean that there isn't any room left in our lives(and hearts) for a simple thing that we still love, such as Tamagotchi. :mametchi:

As you go on through your life, of course you become interested in and focused on different things, but many people still have a number of "old" things that we are still very fond of. Just because you grow up doesn't mean you have to forget everything that was special to you before.

Im Not Been HorribleBut Grown Ups, Well, You Would Think that u would have moved on to... Mobiles, clothes,

:lol: Coz i like still like carebears  :p
Who says us "old people" here don't have our own lives? If I wish to like little beeping toys thats my business not anyone elses to decide for me.

We grown-ups have moved on to other things such as working, going through college, relationships, planning for the future, etc. BUT...that doesn't mean that there isn't any room left in our lives(and hearts) for a simple thing that we still love, such as Tamagotchi.  :lol:
As you go on through your life, of course you become interested in and focused on different things, but many people still have a number of "old" things that we are still very fond of. Just because you grow up doesn't mean you have to forget everything that was special to you before.

Exactly!

im in college and a lot of my classmates are like "wow! i haven't seen those in forever! they look different now... i want one..." and one night we were sitting around bored to death and decided to run out and buy tamagotchis. haha
Wow! That's a great thing! I would of been really happy. It's a shame though, I don't see teenagers running around with 3 tamagotchis like I am. :huh: I'm getting my V4 probably today so that'll be 4. Not many people in Australia have tamagotchis anymore. My friend has 4 tamagotchis, she's crazy about them like me and she's the same age as me! At least someone will understand me. :huh:

I just wish more people in Australia would learn to respect tamagotchis a bit more, most kids just say. "Tamagotchis? They're OLD news now."

Now I know what to say to my friends when they think I'm crazt for having 4 tamagotchis.

(They usually think I AM crazy for being so obsessed with tamas!) I'll say, I know a few people

in their 20s wo have more than 100 tamagotchis and I know a person who knows a person in their 80s

playing with tamagotchis, might I say more?

There are no age limits on Tamagotchis. I am 11 and I have 0ne.

:ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that there's an age limit to Tamagotchi's. I'm like the only one in the school with one (grade 5). Everyone in my class is all like "you still play with Tamagotchi's!" and "Those are so stupid!" but I just ignore them :) because I like them and that's all that really counts! :(

Never to young to have anything you love, especially toys. (Not toys anymore to me, I call 'em "My company")

Thank goodness for tama's!

I'm only 11 and have one =D (make that two)

Pm me if you need help with tamas!

at one point if youre so old that you cant see the screen without squinting, or cant tell which buttons are which, then you need to STOP. but, other then that, its ok nomatter what age you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back