Are you too old to own a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can u be too old to own a Tamagotchi?

• 1.) YES. Tamagotchi is only for young people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) NO. Anyone at any age can have one.

• 3.) I don't care one way or the other.

• 4.) Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anybody at any age can have one! I'm going to be 12 in 63 days! I'll still love tamas even when I'm 40 probably! I have 12 tamas, but 6 have dead batteries. The ones with working batteries are my 6 v4's. 6 is too much work though lol. they keep dying and they constantly call me and everything! But I still luv em'! Tamagotchis are the best! :furawatchi: XD :ph34r:

kuchipatchiluver :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

at one point if youre so old that you cant see the screen without squinting, or cant tell which buttons are which, then you need to STOP. but, other then that, its ok nomatter what age you are.
He he - that's what spectacles / contact lenses are for - to correct your sight ... then you can see that little screen in focus again :(

*(thinks: Now... where was that V4 tamatown password again.... )*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly young (8-16) girls. But believe it or not, some people in their 20's have 'em! :(
8-16 girls? i thought it would be... 6-8!

yeah i bet i'm like babyish to have them but who cares theyre fun

my mom and me have 5.(its 10 tamagotchis in all)and shes in her 30s.im 11.

If you like it and it makes you happy, then you qualify to get one. besides, I heard frm my dad that toy companies only put age limits on toys so that they don't get sued. Also my friend heard on the news that a few years ago, ppl wanted to sue the makers of

the spiderman games because their five year old had violent behivors that he never had before he got the game. I dunno if its tre tho

THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT TO TAMAS! IF YOU LIKE EM PLAY EM IF YOU DONT...........TO THE HECK WITH YOU!

I'm 26. Am I the oldest? I was shopping in the toy section with my 3 yr old, saw the darn things and had to have one. I had one a realllly long time ago and decided to give it another try. I'm a stay-at-home mom so it gives me something to do and they're so addicting.

Really, age isn't a big deal. Playing with a Tamagotchi at any age doesn't make you less mature, unless you only play with the thing instead of doing things of higher priority. I have my 12 Tamagotchi, and I play Pokémon and Sonic. When I have extra spending money, I'll buy a Tamagotchi if I see one. Tamagotchi are what I like. And the people who mock me, in my opinion, are way less mature than they think I am.

I'm 36 and my 3 kids have V4s, that's how I got hooked.My husband bought me my own Saturday. Now I don't have to hog my kids tamas.I know they don't mind me "helping " them with theirs, they don't have to worry about them not being cared for while they are in school.

There is absolutley NO age limit! I'd say from 5 into your adulthood!

Yea! for not being the oldest. :rolleyes: Do you just have the one? My kid isn't old enough to play with one yet, thank goodness. I don't want mine taken away just yet!

If you liek something there is no age limit. :wub:
Totally true! And if you go to work carrying a little plastic egg, then people might laugh at you, but who cares, really, because they are insensitive and ignorant, and therefore, TRULY childish. You shouldn't care, because you don't want a person like that to be your friend anyway. Nor should you care if they like you. Tamagotchis rock! They should be given an award, and the age suggestion should be from 0 to infinity! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back