Are you white or black?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm white, but my dad's more tanned than my mum, but I still came out as white as snow and so did my brother :angry: I'm Irish, but I think I might have some Spanish roots on my dad's side of my family, but I don't know the origin of my real life surname which I will not mention, so that's the origin om my backforund by 619inurhouse :eek:

I'm white but I tan easily so right now I'm tan.

I have absolutely no problem with skin color. It doesn't matter.

~tomrules74185296

Last edited by a moderator:
im green.

jk i gues im neither ima latina (sp?) so im both in a way ^.^

anywho i consider this question a wee bit racist it doent matter the color of our skin i9 dont see why anyone would wanna know

[SIZE=7pt]I'm White/Caucasian.[/SIZE]

It comes out of my German/British background.

The skin color you have is the skin color you should try to be happy with.

All skin colors are unique. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

(And I'm DONE with racism. It's so shallow, and it's just horrible. I would do anything to see it end.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(And I'm DONE with racism. It's so shallow, and it's just horrible. I would do anything to see it end.) [/size]
i agree.

Im white, but some of my best friends are african amrican ( ofcourse, they want to be called black but,..lol)

Wat bothers me is some people just look at the skin color and dont even look at wats inside!!!

Never been invalved in racism, never will be, and that a promis i will always keep

I am Biratiol...(sp?). That means I am two diffrent races...i am half white and half black...and aculy I like my skin color...Im not dark..it looks like a tan...a natural tan :]

I'm Filippino so I'm tan by nature.

But people always think I'm vietnamese and I don't see it

i'm latina but people say i don't look like one. just cuz i'm less tan than most.

how is it racist? what do u want us 2 say? are you a coloured person? that seems more rude than saying"r u black or white?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back